Thursday, April 16, 2020

Finally A Good Night Sleep

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine. We finally have all our inside stuff done. I am going to call the dumpster people to come pick it up. I still have those two floors, but I am doing it today. It is surprising how much shit we had to throw out. Our dumpster is huge. It was a 20 yard dumpster, and we mostly filled it up. That's a lot of shit. Too much shit actually. Its ridiculous. It's done though, and I feel good about it. 

I slept good last night. 8-1/2 hours worth. I am starting my day past 10:00, which is ideal. I'll do some work, and we will contemplate dinner. Next week as the temps warm up we will get outside stuff done. We used our time off in a good positive way I think.  If things get back to a sort of normalcy, I think it sets up for a good Summer. I am pretty sure the bakery should be able to open up by May 1. Restaurants, and factories are another story. Not sure about that. Most retail stores hopefully can open too. I'd really like to see the numbers drop more though. 

What a nasty virus. Not much else going on with me. Getting into a new normal kinda. I am not so sure how I'll like my early alarm when this thing is over.   :)  I think though when I start to approach 30,000 steps, and eat more than two meals each day again my sleep will be normal again. I dont even know the last time I rode a bike.  Sheesh, didn't even think of that. 

What else?  Not much really. Just doing the day to day, but differently. I like my other one better.  Actually not really much on my mind. We are having a good and productive Spring. It's just too bad the World has to take a shit for this to happen. Some areas of the World are too populated. Hard to keep those areas clean. Impossible really. It's hard for me to just keep up the cleaning in my house. Imagine a city street no one gives a shit about. The World is dirty. Pretty little dresses, and suits and ties ain't gonna change it.  

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: