Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Better Heading Into Days Off

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My blood pressure reading was high, so that's annoying. I'll monitor it the next week, or so, and maybe make a prescription adjustment. Other than that things are fine. Not drinking is going good. Actually I think for me it is a necessity. Since my blood pressure obviously can run on the high side, drinking is bad. 

I got off work yesterday with days off coming up. I relaxed for a bit, got the walk in closet floor done. Later on I did dishes, and we pulled weeds in the front yard. There was no desire to drink alcohol. This day and age I am afraid of the health ramifications of drinking. I know, I am going to worry myself into an early grave. 

I did watch a few more episodes of GOT, and started reading another book. I ate a lot too. I definitely had a good appetite. I ate like 4 small meals, plus a salad,  and a piece of coffee cake, and some pickles. Its sorta funny, I put as a goal to get down to 160 pounds. Last week I reached it. 158.9, and I was like oh shit I got cancer.  :)  I weigh myself one day a week. The day before our dinner was shit, so I barely ate anything. I weighed myself around noon the next day with no food in me, so of course I weighed less. See though, I worry about everything. Maybe it's just cuz the World is messed up. 

This place seems like it should be a nice place right?  We just come here to die though. We aren't sure when either. We don't start really worrying about it til we are older. 

There is a nasty virus that wreaked havoc on the World. People are taking their sides on how best to deal with it. It's not even comical.  We are starting to get a few more cases where I live. Starting to inch up. Just more shit to worry about I guess. This shit will take a toll on us stress wise I guess. I would say best stay busy. Keep your mind on other things as much as you can.  

I am going to take Hope for a short run today. It's been a while cuz of my cough. I feel I am doing better though. Much better really. I need to sweat more though. Sweat the salt out of my system kinda. Lord knows I am skinny enough to be a good runner for me. 

Today should be okay I guess. We will work on a few things. My front grass is horrible. I guess I should start doing something with it. Yeah, I got a few things to work on today. Kinda looking forward to the run.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: