Friday, April 10, 2020

Seems Like Old Times.

Not really,  but I am up early. I am doing better sleeping. First I was having troubles, and then I lately have been sleeping a lot. Like 9 hours or so. 

We luckily have had some stuff to do. The kids are 90% moved out. They moved to the house across the street. I helped very little. My Dad doesn't live here. I have no idea where he is at. I suspect the policeman got him hooked up somewhere. The mission would be a good place. 3 square meals. I don't really care as long as he is not here. 

We have a dumpster coming today, which is pretty exciting surprisingly. Just unload all the shit we don't need. There isn't a ton, but "stuff" accumulates. Especially having too many people living here. Those days are over. 

Other than that things are fine. I have at least 3 more weeks of this. Financially we are fine. We get unemployment, and stimulus. It helps I have no debt. No house payment, and no car payment. I suspect financial stress can be a burden for some. 

I for one cancelled all non-necessary expenses. Obviously I don't have  to pay my gym. Pandora is gone, and Disney, and unlimited car washes. There may be more. I suspect maybe a lot of people have done that. The future sure is uncertain. 

At least I have a week or two of stuff to keep me busy. Dump shit, move our stuff downstairs, move craft shit into our old room. Plus get our outdoor area set up. I guess luckily we are turning a negative into a positive. The stupid virus sure is scary though. Will I ever want to be around people again?  I can't imagine I'll stop washing my hands or using bleach towels to wipe shit down. 

We are in a horrible State as far as the virus goes, but 80% or more is in the Detroit area. I don't know why. Is it high rises that is the problem? Apartment life would be horrible now. At least I have a yard. My neighborhood is pretty quiet. I can take Hope, and see very few people. Even at a normal time. At 4:00 AM I see no one. 

Anyway, just touching base. Obviously losing my routine I lose the ability to blog. I had no idea that would happen. I am as surprised as you. 

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: