Sunday, April 5, 2020

Changes At The Homestead.

I mean I know we are all dealing with that now, but we have more. First off my Dad continued his silly ways. Blowing $2000 in a week or so for like the 8th month in a row. How he pisses it away is anyone's guess. Since I've been home you can hear his phone conversations so I know a lot goes to the Heroin addict. He doesn't understand when he runs out he eats our food. I was going to give him dinners, not the seemingly other 4 meals he eats. 

So when he decided to go leave to pick up the girl, cuz he got his ss check, I told him you leave, you better bring 3 weeks of clothes. he ignored me, and said I'll have to move out. He was just going to take his sweet old time, so I kicked him out. He went to the police yesterday, so I talked to the police for like the 5th time in 4 months, because of him. He's had 2 or 3 policeman warn him about hanging out with the trouble he was. I warned him, and yelled at him for being dumb. 

I dont know what the police did, but he is out of here. Persona non Grata as it were. Maybe found a place for him or something. His casual attitude of putting the health of this house at risk, because of a heroin addict whore is beyond all comprehension. No more will I have to deal with his lies, and just being a nuisance and a burden to this household. Thank God. Good riddance. 

If you got a shitty kid who is of age, that continues to do stupid stuff putting your house at risk,  you give them their walking papers. For my Dad he's used up any good will, so when he dies I will think the World is a better place. As you can see I will not win Saint of the Year, but I never put myself in the running. 

Also the kids started moving out. This house of 4 bedrooms will only have 3 people living in it. The time off will be helpful to get our shit organized. I worked yesterday, which was nice. The cleaning place. It turns out my body is pretty addicted to the typical 10-14 miles I put in daily,  cuz I dont sleep for shit otherwise. I think I had 26 miles last week, and like 36 the week before. I definitely started to do some outside work to stay busier. 

Anyway, I guess that's it.  

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: