Monday, March 30, 2020

I Watched A Full Season of GOT.

My first half week off had me losing 1.4 pounds 164.6 pounds. I am not as hungry obviously as when I get 30,000 steps in. Also I am not working out, so i am losing muscle I've built up. There are a lot of things different. 

I am done with season 2 of GOT. I never in a million years would have been able to see it if i had my real life still. It just wasn't going to happen. I didn't do anything but watch tv yesterday. I was sorta hungover. i had probably 1-1/2 drinks more than my max. I didn't get sick, and i didn't get a headache, i just felt lethargic. I didn't even consume much liquids yesterday. I typically drink a lot of water, and i am frequently hungry in my real life. This fake life ain't all negative. I think i should try to relax more. There is value in that i am guessing. Not something i am good at. Haven't been anyway. 

Today i do have a few things to do around the house. There will still be plenty of time for nothing doing. It's the new normal. 

Outside that not much. I think Florida is potentially fucked. Spring breakers, and mega churches.  Michigan isn't doing so great, but we have been in lock down for a while. The Detroit side of the State is the bad part, as with Chicago across the Lake I guess.  I still take this thing seriously though. It's scary. Every little thing has you wondering if you have the virus.  I picked up a few things from the store the other day, and it was super easy to keep the distance away.  

The things we are learning from this virus will probably help us not spread the flu virus so much. At the bakery I am always washing my hands, but even using sanitizing wipes before touching a shopping cart. Also I am going to start getting the flu shot every year. Now that I know how it works.  

Anyway just me doing what I do.  It is harder for me to blog when I am not getting up early before work. I dont know why. I suspect cuz that's the way I do it.  

I think I'll watch an episode of GOT before I start the kitchen, and laundry. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: