Tuesday, March 24, 2020

One More Day Of Work.

I work today,  and have 2-1/2 weeks off. Can't imagine what I'll do. I guess I'll do Spring cleaning and whatnot. Michigan is now a stay at home State. Our area hasn't been hit hard as far as the numbers go. Detroit,  and Grand Rapids are probably the harder hit areas, but it is here.  Being all invisible and  stuff. I  told my Dad he has to stay home. No visiting junky girlfriends.  Where do junkies get heroin during lockdown?  

No sense us trying to stay healthy, while he acts dumb. He leaves he won't be welcome back til April 13th. I'll bring clothes out to his car.  

I feel this virus has stripped us all of our clothes.  However important you were before the outbreak you sure aren't anymore. We see sportsing holds no significance in the face of the unknown.  We all are just one face in this big World. This big World that is doing its best to make us all sick. 

The 5 and 10 year plans have gone down the drain. I guess mine doesn't change too much. Work, eat, sleep is not a challenging lifestyle.  It might be harder to occupy my time without work,  but the days will fill up. How productive I'll be is anyone's guess. I started season 1 of GOT, since I think I only watched the first two seasons. 

We got food, and money, and we can pick up groceries if we need. I'll probably have some drinks here and there.  I didn't gain any weight last week. I dont really raid the fridge with my  time off. Eating doesn't fulfill me in that way. 2-1/2 weeks off seems exciting, but maybe not after one day. We will see. I'll have to turn off all my alarms. Sleep when I want.  I assume that will remain the same. 

I dont know. Life goes on. There will still be a day after day. I just wont be so active.  Its like impossible. 

Anyway,  today is my last work day outside of maybe a couple hours tomorrow.  It should be fine.  What things look like 2 months from now who knows?  Usually we can predict that stuff. Not so much now. 

Anyhoo, have fun.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: