Thursday, March 5, 2020

I Zonked Last Night

Good Morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am okay.  Yesterday was another big step day.  I consider 13 miles the threshold of a pretty big step day.  Yesterday I crossed that threshold again.  That is pretty much a natural occurance for me, and I don't know how others are.  I suspect the average person gets quite a few less steps than me on any given day.  I don't know how my life would be like that.  I am glad my life is as it is.  I can eat what I want when I want.  I am like a little guinea pig throughout the work day.  Eat, an apple here, and an orange there.  Eat a sandwich here, and a salad there.  Not everything in one sitting, but really just here and there.  The mirrors at my workout place all make me look fat.  :)

Yesterday, I did get all my stuff done.  My workout, and take Hope after work basically.   The day flew by too.  All of a sudden it was time to make dinner.   I fell asleep around 7:00 pm.  I woke up around 8:30, and felt like I was asleep for 5 hours already.  I guess that happens when you wake up during a deep sleep, not really sure where you are, or even what State you live in.  I definitely slept good last night.   I am going to the doctor today to see about the cough of mine that never goes away.  I tried to do an e-visit, but they want to listen to me.   I know my lungs are fine, but if I breathe through my mouth, I get a tickle thing that turns into a cough.  I sleep fine at night, no problems at all, it just starts when I wake up.  A little runny nose is involved too, but not when I sleep.   It hasn't hampered me, and it definitely isn't contagious.   I am just hoping one week of antibiotics will clean it up.   

Other than that everything is fine.   We got our federal tax money back, so that is sweet.   Especially on a week where we get paid from all our jobs.  Money coming in is pretty sweet.   Not too much else on my mind I don't think.  I am glad I am active.  I am glad I work out, although I am at the stage again where the morning after I don't really feel it.  Basically I do 9 stations each 4 sets of 10.  I just upped the weights so the weights are at a good spot.  Challenging.  I just have too much muscle memory.  Like if you are in good running shape, szXED#E#DXgoing out for a 6 mile jog is nothing.   I guess its the same thing.  Its one of the reasons I started working out.   To put more muscles to use, to avoid pain later on, when all of a sudden a physical job comes up out of the blue.   I didn't want to be sore for a week after.  It does kinda suck not feeling like you did anything the day after, cuz you did.  You put forth good effort, but your body just takes it in, like same ole same ole.   The body is good like that.   Running is kinda better at those things, cuz you can say you went out for a 6 miler, and people understand that.  Your workout, you cannot really explain like that.  I am glad I do it though.  I am in such a good state right now too, that I am excited to get my workout in on those days.  I know it is good for me.  

Basically my life is in a pretty good spot.  I am secure in my settings, and I am fine with my life.   Money coming in is a good thing, and I like my two jobs.   Actually talking yesterday to a co-worker, and I realized I like working.   Such a good and positive thing to have in a day.   Just like me putting in a good amout of steps each day is normal, so is how I feel working.   I cannot imagine being any different.   If there are those that don't have labor or don't like it, and don't have activity or don't like it, I kinda feel bad for them.   This is the good stuff of life right here.   The busy, and active day to day.   At least I think so.   

Anyway, I better take Hope.   

Laterzzzzzzzzz    :)

xoxo          :)

xxoo         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee      :)))

No comments: