Sunday, March 15, 2020

What's The New Normal?

So last night I got my first "good" rated sleep ever. Usually my best was fair. One thing is I  rarely sleep over 8 hours. Also if I did,  I probably had cocktails so my heart rate was probably whack. 

My resting heart rate is back on the slow climb down. Regardless my heart rate won't fluctuate more than two BPMs regardless. Not sure why. I made the trip up to a high of 81 earlier this week, and now am down to 75. I like to be 70, and below, although 60-80 is normal. 

A good sleep, resting heart rate traveling down,  BP was good. Back is better, wrist is getting there. One more week of rest should do the trick. The cough we will see. I slept like a champ. No cough, but we will see how the day goes. That is when I do my coughing. A week with one day of fever is pretty hard. You don't really realize how much it takes out of you. On Friday I had to sleep as late as I could. I think I am always tired on Saturday after work, so yesterday I was. 

Anyway I feel I am better. The World is different this Sunday then it was last Sunday. A lot of places are closing for a week or so. Obviously my workout place consisting of old people is closed til April something. The liquor store by my house is closed for a week. 

A run of items at grocery stores has gone on I guess. Panic buying I suppose.  I heard there was even a run on milk, which seemed like the most idiotic thing in the World. Milk has a shelf life, so there isn't any need to consume more than usual. 

I don't know though. I was thrown by toilet paper. I didn't see that coming. If people are so attached to their life why does such a high percentage do it in an unhealthy way?  

Whatever, the World is crazy. I am not the ONLY sane one, I am as crazy as any of them I guess.  I dont feel the need to go binge shopping though. Of course in any extreme I can make an unlimited amount of bread. All I need is water flour, and salt. Just gotta keep a starter active with flour and water. The World isn't at that stage though, and it probably won't... I don't think. 

There will be Economic consequences though. People will definitely think twice before they buy $1000 iPhones.  I think they should have regardless. I see no need for the latest phone.  I don't know what the point would be. 

There was a fair amount of people working at my Saturday job. I found that to be surprising, cuz that is overtime. 

Now people have a ridiculous amount of food. Freezers are full, pantries are loaded, fridges are overflowing. Also balances in checking accounts might be low, or credit card balances are higher. Either one is probably bad.  

I guess regardless of all, I feel secure. My strength does not come from me. Internally i just feel secure, and unafraid.  The World taking a shit won't change that. 

I don't need the same old to happen day in day out to feel good. My security does not come from money, or assuming the World will act in some reasonable way. It's an internal thing.  Given to me after overcoming the 2nd time. That was at the beginning of this blog the wait, so I've been this way a while.  

Anyway, I am going to have a very relaxing day today.  Kinda looking forward to it. For one day I am going to throw away my go go go I typically do pretty much every day. 

I don't know what to do for dinner. Anyway, I spose.   

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: