Monday, March 23, 2020

A Little Brighter.

A lot of how we feel is how our perceived health is I guess. My resting heart rate is down. Just laying in bed it was pumping in the upper 50s. Having a little illness a couple weeks ago kinda sucked,  but I am definitely better. My cough is way down too,  and lungs are clear. So far so good I guess. I am glad I don't live in a more populated area. 

I don't have any idea what normal is supposed to look like. I have a bunch of time off, but I don't really do anything horribly productive. It was kinda nice not worrying about what time I should go to bed on a Sunday night. It is not so normal now for me to do this blog thing. If I wake up early before work it is the most natural thing in the World. Now it isn't really part of my routine. I don't really have a routine. 

I am glad to be working tonight. Gets me out of the house. Something to do I guess,  but I am adapting to doing nothing too. You figure Friday off, Saturday work in the morning, Sunday off, and work Monday night. That's a lot of time off for me. 

I know the numbers of the virus will get worse. Can some people get it without any symptoms?  I am pretty far from a hot spot.  I am never really to close to people outside this house. There still is a dark cloud surrounding me, and all probably. The dark cloud of uncertainty. One good thing about me is I am already a home body. I dont particularly go out in the best of times. 

I saw something in, well, many places. People living care free. Ignoring warnings and stuff. I'd say it's an age thing,  but I am typically okay on my own. Comfortable in my own thoughts.  Comfortable in how I am. I am not lonely, and not really bored. I am being lazy, and I am fine with it. No guilt that I am not getting much done. No desire to drink either,  which is nice. 

If my normal has me turn into being lazy, I think I can do it with a clear conscience.  Ya kinda stay busy to stay ahead,  but unfortunately we are all getting behind. The stuff we were getting ahead with doesn't matter. 

Anyway, me just getting into my new normal. Thankfully there is work. A lot of financial stress for people I guess. Not much can be done either. 

I think I'll go shopping for a few things.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: