Sunday, March 22, 2020

What Does The Endgame Look Like?

That is one question I cannot answer. How many will get infected?  Our only cure from what I gather is our body overcoming the virus. We have no known ability to fight this, and our bodies probably have no natural defense if infected. I assume it is still important to be active, drink fluids etc...  I saw something about getting Vitamin D too, which is where walking the dogs comes in handy. 

I assume those who live sedentary lifestyles will have problems,  cuz this sucker attacks the lungs.  Last week I still had 65 miles. Both jobs require a bunch of walking. Yesterday work was a ghost town. I think I saw 3 people only, and the square footage of the 2 buildings I was in is probably as big as any mall. I found out earlier in the week there was not going to be any overtime for that company. Hence the ghost town. 

I remember in 2008 I looked at the balance sheet of this company. They had no debt hardly, a ton of cash, and a CEO who got paid only $200,000 per year. I have no idea what their balance sheet looks like now. They have doubled in size. If you have a car with a mirror and camera, this company has close to a monopoly on those. Definitely the best product. So automotive, and airplane windows etc...  2 industries that will probably be hit. 

It seems it is possible when a Depression hits we won't be able to afford our own technological advances. Since so much is not known a company should probably buckle up,  and think survival. Depending on how hard everything gets hit, not all companies will remain a going concern.  That means many jobs lost. I work at a cleaning place, and a bakery. A cleaning place has never been so important. A bakery too perhaps. We might not be able to buy a car,  but we can purchase a donut,  bread, or coffee cake. 

It is the endgame we dont know about though. Plan for the worst,  which I think all are finally doing. Stay solvent I guess. Cash is better than a loan. 

Pretty scary I guess. We can become infected by invisible things. If we get infected there isn't much we can do. Our body basically has to overcome. 

Anyway, I guess I'll take the Hopester.  My part in keeping me healthy.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: