Friday, March 6, 2020

What Do You Know. It's Friday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I went to the doc yesterday about my cough, and it seems to be just one of bv those things. We are going to try to treat it like an allergy type thing. My lungs are clear,  I sleep like a champ, it really is just when I get up. Strange strange. Especially for someone who rarely gets sick. What are you going to do. Yesterday was just under 13 miles,  so you are looking at a chance of breaking 80 miles this week.  I guess there is always the possibility that 80 miles will be my summer goal. Obviously 72 isn't going to cut it anymore. I wonder if my quitting drinking has something to do with it. Am I taking Hope more often?  Am I doing more after work?  The answer is probably yes. I am probably better this year in  those things than last year. 

Oh my blood pressure read pretty normal for me at the Doctor's office. Like 136/86 or something. That was the first try. I assume it would have been lower on the 2nd. I get nervous as fuck about my BP at the doctors. Probably cuz its always been bad. Obviously I mention bp in this blog enough so I do pay attention. 

So things are going pretty good i guess. A lot of pretty positive things in my life. I am active, and working. Financially things are okay. I have a pretty sweet schedule and routine i really like. Its perfect for me. I have books to read and listen to. 

Come August I'll have property taxes to pay. I think August. Its only $2000, but that seems like a lot. If I sold this house tomorrow they would jump up to $4000, as the purchase price would be doubled. All of a sudden property taxes would be the equivalent of like $340/month.  All of a sudden that would seem like a big deal right?  Like a car payment. Right now I am like $167/month for taxes.  That's not too bad, cuz we have things like picking up yard waste at the street in spring and fall. They've upgraded drainage systems around town,  added bike lanes to streets etc...  I never use the bike lanes, cuz I go slow enough for the sidewalk. Its there though. Our city does a pretty good job. 

Other than that not much. Just living out my life. Pretty happy how it's going. It's pretty easy. That's kinda what  we  hope for right. An easy life. My easy life has me active, I labor,  and I consistently use a good portion of my muscles.  Muscle memory makes my lifestyle easy. I suspect i worked up to being like this. At 50-something i am in a pretty good spot huh?  

Financially good.  Health good. Lifestyle good. Trying to do little things to make things even better. My life is balanced too. Earlier i had the desire to stay active the whole day. Have activities to keep me busy so I wouldn't drink. Now I realize to be better balanced I need to have downtime. Drinking just doesn't need to be a part of it. 

So I guess I got everything I need out of life. A content heart. Outside of my normal day to day there is a story being played out, but it seems distant right now. That's fine too, cuz my heart is content in things.  This life is fine. I had a dream last night. A strange one kinda, but one that gave me insight to myself. I am considered to be pretty average in most things. Average intelligence, average in sportsing prowess, etc...   I accept that about myself. I know this about myself,  and I am more than happy about it. That is fine with me. Being unexceptional is fine by me. I have no problem with that. It's not a biggie to me. 

Knowing myself like I do is pretty good. Accepting the true value of me is easy. I dont have any false preconceived notions of how I am supposed to be, or how life is. This is fine with me. I am happy about it. 

Anyhoo, I better take the Hopester.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))


No comments: