Monday, March 9, 2020

Could It Be?

So this morning I am not coughing like a hyena yet. It's been my thing. Sleep great, no problems,  cough like a hyena once you get up. If this cough finally goes that would be pretty awesome. 

Yesterday I woke up at stupid 'o' clock. I started reading the outsider first thing, and I know reading is a blog killer. I read played my stupid phone game some, and took Hope for a long walk. I finished listening to my first Nelson Demille book. Plum island. It was okay. I started the 2nd in the series. When I was at the drugstore on Saturday,  I saw Greg Isles has another book out. It looks to be a 30 hour book. The paperback was pretty big.  :)  

I find I can listen to more books than I read, cuz I can listen while I do other shit. I love the outsider book, I am hooked. I  think I'll do Agatha Christie after this. Those books are awesome. Also I heard I should give Dean Koonts a try too. So many books. 

I see the stocks are going to tank again today. Yikes. Luckily I just started investing, so I have no problem with a crash and recovery. As long as the crash has a recovery of course. If there is a crash. 

Anyway today is Monday. It's a workout day, plus outsider book read day, and outsider episode watch day. I was just looking at some books my wife has in this breezeway, and I see she has a Dean Koontz one.  Hmmmmmmm.    

I am behind on the weather. Have no idea what its supposed to do. Outside of that I guess everything is pretty good. I did all my Sunday stuff yesterday. I didn't have to do any shopping. We have enough stuff. My clothes are all folded,  and dishes washed. 

I am really excited to get back to the outsider book. It sounds windy as Hell outside. Its Monday, which all of a sudden turns into a pretty good day of the week. My day off was good. I slept good, I feel good,  and today is another day. Pretty simple. 

Life is simple pimple huh?  :)  it is if your insides are made to make it feel so. Its pretty good to be excited about the day. I highly recommend it. Its good to have anger far away too. 

Just thinking about my day today, and it seems like it will be easy. Mostly excited about reading my book, eating a dinner,  watching my show,  and maybe a blacklist or two. 

Pretty exciting.  Anyhoo, I gotta check the weather.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: