Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Monday Didn't Disappoint

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing fine. It's kinda nice when a plan comes together. My plan was just your basic Monday. Work, workout, read, do dinner, and watch the newest episode of the outsider. Nailed it. I guess the other part of the plan is not drinking, and nailed that too. I feel so good about the not drinking I definitely don't want to do it today. 

I do have some stuff to do today. Basically clean the kitchen,  and I am super addicted to my book. I have the outsider book here I want to read, I have like 30 minutes left of my 30 hour book, and I have a Nelson Demille 30 hour book to listen to. This here is the good life. Sometimes my internals talk me into living the bad life. Like ohhhh, having a drink would be nice now.    :)

Anyway yesterday was warm. Sunny and 40°-something feels really warm on March 2nd. It wasn't even a cold winter. Our 10 day appears to be more April type weather too. 

I am pretty excited about this year. There are going to be some changes which is always exciting. The kids will probably start moving out this weekend. We will move downstairs. We have a lot of yard work to do this year. A lot of cleaning,  and organizing. So you are looking at a lot of steps. I guess the big change is where we start to spend a lot of time outside again. Cut the grass, plant the garden, weed the garden, water the garden. 

I know it is kinda a big deal to cook out on the grill,  but it isn't as exciting to me for some reason. I don't enjoy grill food as much as more traditional ways to cook. You don't cook tacos on the grill you know?   

Change is coming though, and that is always exciting. It's why I like MI in the first place. I get tired of Summer, and the same old weather. I like different outlooks.  The kind that comes from different seasons. I would get bored otherwise. Life already can be plenty boring. 

Currently I have good books, and stuff to keep me busy. Also a day of not drinking under my belt, which always has me wanting more.  Being a person is kinda trippy huh?  How can someone be so excited about not drinking eventually have his internals go behind my back, and try and talk me into doing the opposite?  

We are all kinda weak. If we weren't we'd all sleep the correct amount of time each night. We'd eat the right stuff, exercise a ridiculous amount of time, read all the books, volunteer for all the things.  Save money at a very healthy clip. also we wouldn't be angry about stuff. Our internals aren't exactly our friend all the time. We all have our battles. One need only take a quick look at the general population to see that to be true. 

Anyway, I spose.  Gotta take Hope. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: