Sunday, March 1, 2020

It Is Sunday. My Day Off.

Well, today is my day off. I have my normal Sunday stuff to do. I am not sure what to do for dinner. I ended up with 76 miles last week. It's not really a surprising number anymore. I actually gained a pound last week. I felt like I ate a lot during the day, especially later in the week. The pound was pretty expected. I worked out all 3 days, so that's good. Some old guy said he was watching me, and the weights I use. He told me I am surprisingly strong. Probably cuz of my size, and like I said before there aren't many/any people in super shape where I work out. A lot of slow treadmillers, and bikers. I suspect many people are there to prolong the living thing. They lived their life, perhaps they watched a lot of tv, spent a good portion of their life in a cubicle,  and as we get older we need to take care of stuff. Our heart has to be used, and so do our muscles. I guess it's best to start early in your life, cuz it would be better to reach your later years already in pretty good shape.  

I guess it would be good to reach your later years stable. Comfortable at home etc...  I find I am stable. I have two jobs I like. Money comes in. I wish my accounts currently were at what I assume they will be 15 years from now.  :) Growth comes slow. 

Life goes on. Plenty more of work eat sleep in my foreseeable future.  I will be busy this year, but it won't be an expensive year. I've already pretty much decided to not travel anywhere this year, unless maybe in the Fall. I find building my nest egg to be a better use of my resources. 

I guess I am super comfortable and content at home. I am not super sociable outside of work. I guess cuz I am busy. 3 days I work out after work,  so that takes time. You figure you gotta get dinner started. I try and take Hope early morning, so that means an early bed time. My day is done before you know it. I am happy my life is this way. It's super comfortable. 

I listen to a lot of books. That is something I am happy about. The audible book works perfect for my Saturday job, and biking to work, to my workout,  during my workout,  and back. Also when I take Hope. 

I do a movie almost every Saturday. Sometimes during the week if I am able. Usually not though. I read some too. Kinda wish I did more, but life is busy still. 

I feel kinda like I am missing out not taking out a loan with interest rates falling,  cuz borrowing is cheap. My savings account is paying me less and less. My CD of 2.3% is probably hard/impossible to come by. I still try, and grow my savings, but there is no guilt if I take a bit, if that ever arises. I think it's currently paying like 1.6%  I think.  

I could easily take out some equity for like $50,000 at a super low interest rate, but I have nothing to spend it on. Also, I want to grow my nest egg, and loans don't exactly do that.  

You can probably understand my dilemma though kinda. We are consumers.  I am lucky I guess I don't crave items. Clothes,  toys etc...   I am busy. My day fills up as it is. Only so many hours in the day, and my hours typically are used up. To the tune of over 72 miles per week. 

I know the typical person probably loves their downtime, and I am the opposite. Being active, and busy works better for me. I am that person who does not look forward to a retirement.  I'll always want to continue to work. Heck there was an old guy who used to work at the local lumberyard. He kept his wits about him even after 90 years old.  Played a bit of golf too during the warm months.  

I think he said his life would be full of tv if he didn't get out and do shit. Look how old Suoreme Court Justices stay sharp. You don't use your muscles you'll lose them. You don't use your brain the same thing happens.  

Harrison Ford was in the call of the wild movie. He is 77 years old, and has a 30 year old chest. He's still in pretty good shape.  That's how I want to age.  

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: