Friday, February 28, 2020

The Stuff A Day Is Made Of.

At work yesterday I went to the bathroom, checked my phone, and realized it was our Anniversary. We both almost forgot again. I think it was our 20th. Can't remember if we got married in '99, or '00. Pretty sure '00. It's a counting stat, and not one that really concerns me. I don't do Hallmark Holidays, and Anniversaries are whatever. A day is a day. We tend to pretend different days are important for different reasons, but the truth suggests otherwise. 

A person only need look in their heart to see the truth. Do you really give a fuck its Valentine's Day? A lot of this World would have you pretending a good amount of time. 

Our marriage has been pretty easy mostly. I sure as fuck ain't perfect. Lisa isn't either. I don't believe in words like making love, and shit like that. Chimpanzees make love then. 

Life must be a struggle for those who try,  and keep up with society's "rules"  my life is mostly easy, cuz I don't waste time on stupid shit. It helps a lot I know the truth of life. That isn't really self-evident either. A lot of things out there cloud our vision. 

I was thinking about this blog a bit, maybe before I got up, or maybe yesterday. It doesn't really have much to say. I am just doing my day to day, and this blog is nothing significant anymore. I use to think there was a purpose. There may have been, but now we are just waiting. I have my day to day, which is really pretty easy. 

Yesterday was okay. We did hot dogs for dinner. I steamed bakery fresh buns. I had two chicago dogs, and one chili dog. What a simple,  but fantastic meal. You basically load a salad, and a hot dog on a bun. What's not to like?  We watched a few episodes of the blacklist, and before that I read my book. 

My IRA account is in the red now. I lost like $1000 in 4 days.   :)  The virus will definitely hamper travel for a bit. I don't know how long, and I am not sure the overall ramifications. My investments buy assets. The values change of the assets, but I still have assets. My non-IRA account will continue to get $100 each week, and my savings will continue to get $100 each week. Interest rates are low, but I do have a CD from Discover that pays 2.30%  it matures next March. 

Regardless though, I have my day to day. It's really pretty simple. I work out, I am active, and I enjoy my meals. In an effort to be healthier I am cutting out alcohol from my diet. Trying anyway. some days you just feel like a drink or two. 

Today is Friday. Still a pretty simple work day this time of year. I think I'll bundle up, and bike today. It will have a feels like under 10° most of the day, but that's fine. It still feels good to be outside. 

I spose. I am alive and well. Things are fine. I am not mad about anything. My life is pretty easy, and that probably is the one thing we cannot create on our own. An easy life. Possibly we wouldn't appreciate it if we had it. Look at my Dad. He had an opportunity to have an easy life, and now he has a heroin addicted girlfriend who takes all his money. My wife overheard him yesterday morning telling her on the phone he loved her, and he was going to come over, and make love to her.  :)  

A disgusting man.   I wonder what she thought.   :)    lol.  I had a sergeant call me yesterday saying he tried to return some shit she stole to get her out of trouble. He said I should try to get control of his finances, cuz she'll screw him. Another call from the police yesterday.  They know her, and she has a twin sister too. 

Luckily my dad has his social security, and that's it. He came into some money maybe close to my age. Life insurance from my step mom, and a $100,000 settlement from an accident. Plus he sold our house we lived in. An opportunity to really plan for a retirement,  but he pissed his money away to impress a lady he met. Her husband died of cancer.  She died too a few years back. Now he's making love to a prostitute.   :)

The Pejchl gene is a horrible one. :)

Anyway, life is stranger than fiction I guess.  I still have my day to day, but luckily I don't have the Pejchl gene. My Dad is just some dude. He has absolutely no say in who I am now. The most I ever got from him was a view of the type of person I don't want to be. 

If you look at people who celebrate Valentine's Day that too is a person I would not like to emulate. Too much fucking work for stupid shit.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: