Monday, February 10, 2020

Back To Normal?

Now that the week is over it seemed like a regular week. It doesn't seem like I really did anything out of the ordinary. I went to bed early Saturday, so i was up at stupid o clock. My day to sleep in i slept like 6-1/2 hours. If i don't blog shortly after i get up,  i don't blog. That's what happened yesterday. I read my book. Finished it too. I think it was becoming due soon. I did all my regular Sunday stuff outside of shopping. I didn't feel like shopping. The house was all cleaned, sheets changed. All clothes and dishes cleaned,  and put away. I figure it's nice to come home to that. I ran the robot most days last week too, so the floors were really clean. It's been getting underneath the thing we put the tv on too. That's pretty huge. A lot of dog hair, and probably cat hair used to get collected there. I don't even know how people get by without a robot.  We were pretty gross as far as having dirty floors. 

I'll have to go shopping either today or tomorrow. I have tomorrow off to get my teeth tightened I guess. Its called a hard reline. 

I thought about getting implants, but I think it's going to be around $6000, so I will wait a few years. 

I got the oil changed in the car, which is always nice. Lisa's main boss actually drove her home too, so I didn't have to drive to the airport. All in all I think it was a good experience for her. 

So life goes on. I was probably around 74 miles again last week. I don't know for sure, cuz I forgot to put my watch on last Sunday after my shower. So I added 3 miles to my 71, which seems about right. I gained a pound too last week. Really all in all a pretty normal week. 

This week I have no plans to do anything different. I have tomorrow off, which is different. That means less miles next week I guess. I got 3 workouts in last week, so  that's good. I am going to up my weights on my last set today. Eventually, all my sets will move up. Probably Wed., or Friday. 

Other than that not much. Today is a work day, which is good. Tomorrow we will probably see a movie, while my teeth get worked on. I assume they take an impression,  well maybe not. Maybe they just add it while my teeth are in. Not sure how it works. If it's a quick thing maybe we will do brunch and walk around the mall. See a movie still too. I guess we will play it by ear. 

As you can see my life is really easy, and really dumb. We don't eat out a ton, which is always better for the finances. I don't have a ton of responsibilities, so not a lot of stress. Outside of me working people don't really count on me for much. My life is my own kinda you know?  

It is better getting older it seems. Stupid childish things start to fall away. You don't have to go out to have fun. Fun is simpler as you get older. You don't feel the need to hang out,  cuz easier nights are better. Sleeping is better than going out to party. 

I guess I am happy with my simple life. My heart is content with it, and that's pretty much what we are all seeking for anyway. 

Anyway, it's a dumb update I know, but whatcha gonna do?  

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: