Tuesday, February 25, 2020

The Week Starts Off Good.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay as far as days go. Work went fine. My workout was fine. I am not sore at all today. I read my book a lot last night. It's an Agatha Christie book. Well 4 books in one. It's not with Poirot,  but with Miss Marple, who is a pretty interesting character. I read her first in the Tuesday night mystery club or whatever it was called. That really is what I wanted to do most yesterday. Halfway through the day I was pretty excited about not drinking, and I didn't. I am really starting to like not drinking a lot. It took a while to get out of my system, but I am free from that now it seems. The days end better without alcohol. Maybe I needed help with elevated BP to help me in the end. 

I've quit drinking before. I was going to say it wasn't hard, but on further reflection it was. The fun in drinking was always hard to walk away from. Now the fun is being sober. Lisa picked me up a model I can work on too. I don't know why that seems exciting to me. A new hobby. I just think it could be fun. 

I guess aging is a good thing. For one I outgrew going out drinking to have fun. It's not my thing. I have become a stay at home person. Drinking at home is fine, but it's a health risk as you get older. Day after day for decades isn't exactly good for you, unless it is exercise. 

So currently I stand in a pretty good spot. Excited for sober Tuesday. I do have some cleaning to do today. I can do some reading or start on my model too. I'll have to take Hope too. I slept a bit late, so I'll have to do it after work. It gives me time to read before work though. 

You sometimes see posts about people being excited about being sober for x amount of days. I never really wanted to remain sober, so I thought it silly. Especially since I didn't really have a problem. I never ever drank too much, but I get the excitement now. The days do look better, and now I know even a little drinking is bad for you. My watch made me realize that. I wouldn't have known otherwise. 

Anyway today is a day that is looking pretty good. Excited about tackling it sober. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: