Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Didn't Go As I Expected.

So, yesterday I did my teeth thing. It was kinda quick in I wasn't there long. But they won't be done til Thursday, so I have to wear my temps while working and otherwise out. The temps were what I used once they pulled my teeth,  and everything was swollen. They are huge, and don't really work for eating.  I can be out in public though not being toothless. Basically after work tomorrow I pick them up. It will be nice to have a super tight denture though. Non tight ones are fine with a bunch of glue,  but that's kinda a pain compared to tight ones. 

Also all of a sudden my  blood pressure is reading high. Just the last two days. That's annoying. I really gotta quit drinking. I know I've said I was before,  but life I find to be quite boring without. Just at the end of the day, I like my drink. It is harder than I thought, just cuz books, and tv doesn't really relax me like a couple drinks. Alcohol is a horrendous drug. The worst. Actually all drugs are bad I  guess. Opioids are horrendous,  ciggarettes, and alcohol does more harm than you think.  I am just surprised out of the blue my BP is high. Hopefully it's a good motivator to have me quit, cuz obviously it isn't too easy for me. 

Anyway, outside of not being able to eat anything, but soup outside my house  I guess things are fine. I made an appointment for my taxes next Tuesday. We should get a bit of a refund, so that's good. I am thinking like $1000, but I could be wrong. It's a simple clear cut thing. Just W2s, and 2 other income ones. Outside a little trade, which I made $6 on there is like $3-400 in dividend income if I read that right. I could be wrong, that seems high, but I don't have any other outside BS to report. An easy tax year. Plus our AGI is less than $50,000 so that's good. When I first moved to MI, I by myself was making $50,000. $75,000'ish both of us together. 

Once we learned how not to live with debt we found we can do more with less. I drove a shitty truck for 17 years, but really my bikes got more miles than any vehicle I drove. We can eat cheaply too. It isn't hard. With the inheritance not much has changed. We eat at home most nights. We did projects we wouldn't otherwise have afforded,  but outside that life didn't change much. 

In the end life sure is kinda boring huh?  Some guy from the UK I followed on Twitter I see just died. I didn't know him much, but still kinda an eye opener. 

Yeaterdays day off got boring quick. I had dinner in the instapot,  and a midweek load of laundry in the washer by like 12:30. Dishes were all clean too. So I had a couple drinks. Started watching a movie, and fell asleep during it. John Wick 3. 

I don't think I slept great last night. It was fine, we went to bed early, but I woke up, and couldn't fall asleep for a while afterwards.  Let me check.  Actually it says I still slept for over 7 hours. My resting heart rate went down the last two days too. If my BP wasnt reading high everything would be hunky dory. My heart rate is reading 59, so maybe my BP is down again. So strange. 

Anyway, I should get ready to take Hope.  Wish me luck in not drinking today. For some reason it just isn't so easy for me to up and quit. I am dumb I know.  I'll try again.    

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: