Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Trying Something New.

Yesterday for the first time I tried making my own refried black beans. It was a success. So much better than in a can. Really easy to do too. I've been meaning to stop by a mexican store, and I did yesterday. My old one doesn't sell meat anymore for some reason. The new for me one is big, and the Spanish girl who works with us shops there too so. I bought premixed fajita meat. It is preseasoned, and has a bunch of peppers and stuff already in it. My mexican rice is a work in progress. I still don't like mine. I am not even a big fan of rice at all, but I do wanna make a good mexican rice. Black beans were out of this World. So good. 

Anyway outside of that yesterday was pretty low key. I got my workout in with the upped weights. It was fine. They just added to our workout space too. Got rid of offices,  and added another room upstairs. They are adding more machines, but not sure what. I think it said like maybe a hip abductor machine if that's a thing, and another hip machine. My pull up station is upstairs now, so I doubt a lot of people will use it. It's nice to get my full workout done in one place. I don't have to do a home part. 

I am getting stronger, and I have been working out for a good amount. Consistently too. Its one of those things you know is good for you, but you can't really tell how. All things being equal it is better to do it than not do it, although maybe you don't see any real difference. My core is strong,  i know that. Also i am a good and consistent pooper, which is always a good thing. 

Other than that not much. My teeth get tightened today, so that will be good. Use less adhesive that way. When I first got fitted i didn't really think they were as tight as i thought they would be. The doc said you probably won't need to use glue,  and it seems I always had to use a good amount. It's been a few years now,  so good to get a reline i think. 

I set up a savings thing too which is exciting sorta. I have $100 going into an investment account each week. That's been going on for approaching a year. Now I also have $100 each week going into my Discover savings. That goes out of my bakery pay check bank. My discover payment comes out of my discover savings, so if i don't use it a lot,  I can accumulate a good amount there too over time. I figure I can always pay my discover payment with another account of excess so it doesn't take money out of savings. It's set up to pay automatically if I don't feel like fucking with it. Anyway I have a good savings plan anyway. 

Savings is one of those things like working out. You know it is good, but you don't really see the good. i get stronger, but can I tell?  My accounts get larger,  but are they really?  You know what I mean?  

Interest rates are really low. I could take out a mortgage cheaply,  but I have nothing to spend money on. I have no use for any toys,  no big house projects to do, no trips or anything. 

We all want to be financially solvent. Is that the word?  You know debt free with accounts rising. I am that,  and it is boring. It isn't exciting in the least. It's like working out. You know its good, but you don't really see it. 

Anyway  that is what is going on with me. Nothing exciting. Today should be pretty good. Pretty chill. Hopefully my teeth don't take long. 

I  spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.    :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: