Wednesday, February 5, 2020

What I Take From The SOTU.

Haha. Just kidding. I didn't stay up and watch. Didn't even know there was one, until my dad asked me what time it was. 

Anyway, I got a coat of paint on my trim. It's preprimed so it may be good. I'll check it later. I did paint the bathroom ceiling, and it looks good this morning. I didn't get a feeling of accomplishment so I ended it there.  I ate dinner, and went to bed. 

I guess so far so good this week, but there really aren't a lot of extra hours in the typical day. I  guess that's good, and that's the way I want it,  but expectations should accurately be in line with what is possible. Kinda keep plugging along. Last night I slept really good for me,  so that will help with today. It is a workout day though. 

I saw in some blurbs the stuff going on in Iowa. I thought about the candidates, and I know nothing about them. I am not going to change that about me either. I don't really care enough. Is anyone really going to make that much of a difference?  They are just people. I am a person,  and I don't care. I don't like Trump, cuz he's a jerk. As much of the problem as opposed to any kind of a solution. Arrogant,  when he shouldn't be. He has nothing to be arrogant about. He's not smart, he's not good looking. He's angry, and I guess that may be the appeal. 

I guess the next year will be filled with a lot of noise from the political arena.  I'll tune it out. It's not worth my time. 

What is worth my time? Work,  eat, sleep I guess. Stay busy, stay active, and continue to do the life thing. I see the next year being pretty easy. This morning I feel good. Like I do most days. A good night sleep is the best. I think about how my workouts are getting kinda easy,  so upping the weight will be coming soon unfortunately.  Its good I am getting stronger, but does anyone really want to up the weight?  I don't.   :)

Outside that not much at all. Having Lisa not here is different. It's not as fun to cook. At my age what would I do as a single person?  It sure would be boring. I don't like going out much. So bars and shit are not my thing. I don't really like going out to eat much either. If people get divorced at my age what do they do?  I am glad I am married. At our age it's easy. 

I know its different strokes for different folks, so others would be different. People typically are more sociable than me. It's not like I don't like people,  it's more I don't want to go out. I am so comfortable in my own skin, I'd rather just hang out with me. I consider that to be an aging thing I guess. 

I guess people my age still are taking care of kids.   Haha.  Definitely not my thing. 

I don't have a lot of worries at the present. If Trump remains President whatever.  My life is fine. I don't like him, but really who cares.  What I do care about is when I am his age I wouldn't want to be angry like him. Also I wouldn't want to have multiple places to live. I wouldn't want to travel much. Actually left to my own devises I would like to live as I do now. 

Now that's the meaning of success I guess huh?  Content as things are. Shit doesn't have to get better. I am in the golden years, and I am 54. 

That ain't too shabby. 

Anyway I gotta run.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: