Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Just Another Day.

So yesterday was just another day. It was okay as far as days go. I cleaned the kitchen and ran the robot. I've been neglecting the robot for whatever reason. I vacuumed before, I ran the robot,  and you would be surprised how much stuff it still picked up. To think we once only vacuumed once per week if that. 

The cops stopped by my house to talk to my Dad about his heroin addicted girlfriend shoplifting.  The cop warned him she is bad news, and to stay away from her. I've been down that road. My dad has two problems. One being lonely I guess. He has nothing intelligent to say, so he needs a heroin addict to listen to his nonsense, cuz she will, cuz he gives her all his money. I believe he's probably always had that character flaw. Also he doesn't know how to live a life I guess. I tried making his life easy, and he continues to make it hard. I tried to help him, but he's too dumb. I stopped worrying about it, but Lisa is now pissed. Cuz cops have been in contact with us more in the last 6 months due to him than the rest of our time together.  He is ridiculous. 

You know people too, they will always try to paint themselves in a good light when everyone can see right through them. That is why listening to my dad is just an exercise in ridiculousness. It can't be done.  :)

Anyhoo, besides that things are fine. I didn't get as much reading done in my book, cuz I had to take Hope, deal with cop and dad conversation, make dinner,  do dishes,  and yadda yadda yadda. On the bright side I bought a 24 pack of fruit popsicles from Sam's.  Basically 4-6packs of different flavors. They are really good. We watched more of the blacklist, and I crashed at some point. I slept really good. Only like 5-1/2 hours, but 1-1/2 hours was in REM sleep. It seems that matters, cuz i felt great, and woke up before my early alarm. 

Today is a workout day. I was planning on driving, and then get a haircut due to snow, but we got no snow. I'll just take my bike, and read my book. I'll run the robot again too. 

I ended up with almost 13 miles yesterday, and a bigger step day than normal on Sunday, so it will be a pretty big week probably. I really don't have anything pressing on my mind. My IRA investment account got pummeled the last two days. It's more aggressive than the non IRA account. I put in $12,000, and it lost $600 in two days.  :)  

I think it's kinda a big deal. Not me losing money, but the virus. who wants to be at an airport now?, or a big city?  I imagine at least some percentage of would be travelers will not be, until it clears.  Whenever that may be.  

I'll continue to do my thing... whatever that is. My day starts with things I want to do. Mostly read. The kids are moving out next week, so we will move downstairs. Next week will be busy. I didn't mind having the kids here. It's no biggie, but it will be nice to have the extra room. I'm not sure if I'll watch tv upstairs or downstairs more. Probably upstairs. I may get a table to do models on. I forget how big the downstairs room is. Its 12' or wider by 20'-something I think. Its huge. You can split the room into a sleeping area, and a sitting/tv watching area. Plus it's got a bathroom with walk in closets too. We can make it pretty comfortable.  

Anyway, a lot going on I guess. We will be busy. The busy part of our year starts next week. Pretty sweet I remained at 72 miles each week during the winter. 

I think this year will be a good year. I like having shit to do.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: