Monday, February 17, 2020

Not Too Shabby.

I gotta say, I got pretty much all my stuff done yesterday. I didn't get tired. I made my salad,  which can be a pain. It will probably last me til Tuesday of next week. It's pretty huge. Just so much prep goes into it. I made chili, which came out good. I had time to relax. I had ice cream, and crashed at some point. I slept less than 6 hours,  but I was done sleeping. I was just laying in bed waiting for my early alarm. I think I have to drive today cuz of a 70% chance of rain. My winter bike doesn't have fenders. 

I am listening to a book I don't like. Handmaidens tale I think. It takes forever to get going. I heard of it, so I  thought I'd give it a try. Pretty boring. Although you can see how the state can have all the power. It's kinda like 1984 in that way, just not as well written. It could be a better story.  I think I'll still power through it. 

We get our taxes done tomorrow,  so that should give us an extra grand, I am guessing. I was kinda just thinking of doing maybe a staycation or two this year. Not really up for traveling. I don't really like it I don't think. You spend a shit ton of money, and I am a nervous traveler anyway. We actually have a lot we can do around the house too. 

Today is a workout day, and all of a sudden that is exciting for me. Maybe cuz I know I am getting strong. We have our hbo show to watch, and we started watching another show on Netflix. Based on something from Stephen Kings kid. Door key or something. First episode was really good. 

I guess I am excited for today. I am not a big donut guy, but there will be paczkis made today,  so I'll eat one. They are basically jelly filled donuts.  I'll probably eat, oh I bet a dozen or so donuts from now til fat Tuesday,  and I wont eat a dozen the rest of the year. I don't know why. Paczkis aren't any better than other donuts, it just seems like the thing to do. 

Today is shaping up to be a good day. I have to make my cucumber sauce, cuz we are having gyros this week too.   I'll stop by the mexican store too for fajitas again, maybe tacos,  and those chicken Kiev things sometime. Taxes tomorrow, so we will probably go out to dinner. 

I'll take Hope this morning, and that is always a good start to the day. For both of us. I lost 3 lbs. last week, so I have 5 lbs. to go for my random 160 pound goal, even though I am not really changing anything in my lifestyle. I eat what I want, and stay busy. The alcohol is the only change, and that is still a work in progress.   :)

So life goes on. I don't see hardly any snow in the forecast,  and later in the week we will be in the 40s. Not much pressing going on with me. I am pretty busy, but pretty chill too.  

I guess I'll start my day. I  think it will be pretty good.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: