Sunday, February 16, 2020

I Got A Day Ahead Of Me.

I definitely have a lot to do  today. All my Sunday stuff is on the board. Shopping,  cleaning,  laundry, have to take Hope,  have to make my salad,  yikes.  I was up early today,  but I didn't want to be tired by noon, so I downloaded a stupid game on my phone. Its called best fiends. you hear commercials on podcasts and stuff. It isn't much different than all those other addicting silly games. A good time waster. I needed to waste time too. 

So today will be busy. Yesterday was normal. I worked,  and saw a movie. The fantasy island one. It was fine. I only ended up with 66 miles last week. I would have been around 72 if I worked Tuesday, so no biggie. I haven't weighed myself yet. Can't imagine my weight fluctuated much. On Friday I had a real good workout with the upped weights. For 54 years old I think my chest is pretty well defined. That's good I think. I am pretty strong for me too. I like it. I am so glad I've been strength training for however long. Is it 1 or 2 years?  I can't remember. It is something I am starting to look forward to. It's not like a chore anymore.  

Other than that things are fine. Last I checked my bp it was normal.   :)  I got a lot to do today. I am going to make chili for dinner. Internally I feel pretty good. Nothing weighing me down so to speak. I think today will be fun. Have you noticed how I used to hate days off cuz I can be lazy. I actually do quite a bit of stuff on.my day off. I still don't like them all too much. I guess I am happy to have them though. It's just my days on typically end up being a bit better. 

There really isn't much on my mind at all. I have shit to do, books to read,  books to listen to, silly games to play on my phone.  I think I'll start my day. I don't really have much on my mind. I did think of me yesterday a bit. It's kinda surprising how long my life has been different. It seemed weird to me kinda. 

Its fine though.  Gotta start my day.  

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: