Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Little Sleep In.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I slept in a bit this morning. A little over 8 hours of sleep too.  Yesterday was okay as far as days go. I realized at some point I vented on this blog yesterday. I guess I tend to do it. I don't think I typically keep things bottled up inside me. I vented yesterday, and I was fine. At some point I was fine about all things. I even wrote down my Dad a budget. Money coming in vs. Outgoing financials. It *should* be easy for him to save some money each month. Even if he gave that girl a bit of money here and there. He can't give her a lot though. Its foolish, which is why I got angry in the first place. He mentioned having problems with girls all his life,  which I suspect trying to impress / gain affection via financial means. Whatever. Like I said I am fine. I even thought maybe I should go out to dinner one night per week with him. I've been with him long  enough I dont have to have to be super annoyed with his stories of days gone by. I am not really interested in mine anymore. Life has moved on for me. 

I have my my typical day to day. It doesn't change too much. I am comfortable with it too. There is work, activity,  a dinner and sleep. It's all I desire in this life. I don't feel I need this and need that. I spose for a while I wanted to check out cities, because vacations are what people do. I am pretty fine at home. I am an anxious traveler. I know my old peoples work out place have group vacations, and that may be up my alley at some point when I am that old person. At some point I won't be the young guy anymore at the work out place. 

I don't know how my generation is compared to those 10-15 years older. Do we tend to be more active?  At my place there aren't many people who you would call super fit. Maybe 10 years from now the population might look different. For better or worse I am not sure. Can't get much worse though.   :)

Outside that not much. My IRA took another hit yesterday. Now my gains are pretty modest, since I started. It doesn't take much does it?  I am not worried about it too much. It isn't something I really worry about regardless. 

I have my days. I have activities. I feel pretty good about me. I am in good shape all things considered. I am not overweight, but I could stand to lose 10 lbs. If I wanted a defined 6 pack. Not necessarily on my to do list,  but at approaching 55 being near that goal may make it a worthwhile thing. At that age people typically are going in the other direction. 

It would be one of those things just for me though. Typically I am not without a shirt, unless I am paddle boarding or cutting the grass or something. 

Ahhhhhh, the silly musings of the early morning. I am going to drive today to do some errands. We are going to have chili dogs for dinner. I'll probably do one chilli, and one full blown Chicago style. 

Anyway I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: