Monday, February 3, 2020

Thank God Sunday Is Over

Good morning. How's it going?  I am fine, except I stayed up and watched the game. I thought it was a good game, and the team I wanted to win did. The Chiefs may be able to go on a little Super Bowl run. No one can stop that offense. 

Yesterday I got my normal shit done. Shopping, and laundry. I made a pot roast, and I had to make my salad for the week. I didn't do any extra stuff,  cuz my Sunday is pretty full. I am kinda tired from staying up,  but not too horrible. 

It will be a busy day. I have work, workout,  take Hope,  run to the local lumberyard for a few things. That's about it. The work week begins,  so my normal routine. 

Can't say there is much on my mind. Almost like maybe I should delete this. Been a while since I've had one of those. 

Today does start my week though. The one where I do extra shit, cuz it is different. It sucks I start it off a bit tired.  At least I'll be able to work til I can't go anymore. I'll definitely sleep good tonight. I have my HBO show to watch too as I wind down. At some point at work I will be excited about my day. I don't have anything to worry about. I am not sure what to do for dinner. Something easy probably. Maybe salmon. I did buy some yesterday. That is probably what I'll do. 

I really just want a busy day. Ideally I'll stay busy til dinner, and watch tv in my room and crash. How the day ends up who knows?  What early morning me wants, later in the day me doesn't akways deliver on. I think I will today though. 

I wonder if people do Super Bowl partys. Typically I don't even plan on staying up for the game. I definitely don't plan for a party. I wonder if it's a big hangover day. Hangovers are the worst huh?  The best thing about a hangover is when you finally start to feel better. 

Ever have those days where you puke the day after?  Those are horrible.  Shots are good for doing that. I cannot even remember how many years it's been since I've had a shot. Why did we ever even do those?  

I guess. Today is a day. I'll be busy, I'll have a dinner, and eventually I'll relax.  I think today will really be good,  once the cloud of being tired is lifted. It usually disappears eventually. 

I guess I'll get ready.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: