Monday, March 16, 2020

Some Other Crazy Thing About Me.

I kinda thought about doing nothing yesterday, and I found I am not very good at it. I  got the majority of my Sunday stuff done. You think if  you had a day off you might want to catch up on reading or something. Not me. I feel reading is a bad use of my time, and I should do something productive. 

Anyway,  I did some shopping. It was a normal thing. It wasn't crazy at all. Going while people are in Church is a good time to go. Holland has a ton of churches, and I have no clue who is going to them. 

Sam's Club got wiped. It was pretty surprising. Holland has a ton of restaurants. I guess we all would be pretty surprised how often the typical person eats out. It's more than you would imagine. I bet that slows down. I dont want to go out to eat. I don't really like to go out in normal times so that didn't change. People who typically eat out a lot are probably going to cook at home more. 

I don't really know what this week or the next few will look like. What percentage will come in to contact with the virus?  How many will just assume it is cold symptoms?  My not so knowledgeable self assumes everyone with it will feel like they have cold symptoms, and the elderly may be at risk. Probably those with underlying conditions,  but really I dont know. It isn't as bad as the virus from the stand.     I can say that confidently.  

Its probably a good idea to stay away from things that compromise your ability to defend sickness.  Sleep good, stay away from alcohol. Eat oranges, and have a good input of vitamin C. Little things.  Clean,  clean, clean. 

I kinda am self isolated in my every day life as it is. Working out I came into contact with people, but that is done for a while. At work, I probably come into close contact with less than a dozen people.   I don't go out. I don't eat out. Still I feel at risk I guess for catching the virus. It's hard to fight what you can't see. I don't even know what to do if my face itches. I'll probably itch it. 

Anyway today is a day. We will play it by ear.  Kinda have that virus shadow hanging over us. It's always a good idea to wash your hands. My dad just peed, and didn't wash his hands.  What a foolish foolish person. Gross too. 

Gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.    :)))

No comments: