Saturday, March 28, 2020

A Couple Days In.

Remember how I never like days off, but was doing okay with just one every week? This is day 3 with no end in sight. So basically for the first time in forever I am relaxing. Not stressing because I am lazy. On any typical day my heart rate is always over 100, cuz I am always moving. To the tune of 20-25,000 more steps than I had yesterday. 

I don't feel guilty however. When you gotta shut down you gotta shut down. I haven't worked out in forever. My wrist is still bugging me. Geez you turn 50, and nothing seems to want to heal anymore. Time off is not exciting in the least. We did do some yard work yesterday. I rototilled an area I've been wanting to do. Would i have gotten to it without the downtime? 

Anyway i am today different than i was just a couple weeks ago. From always wanting to be busy, to not being able. I have no guilt about it either. 

Life will look different when this ends, just cuz this is so different. Things that were once important will no longer seem so. The things that were once a priority didn't stand a small test of a virus. We built our lives on the importance of such and such, and in two weeks it was taken away. 

How the world looks after this I don't know. You know building your foundation on the rock instead of sand takes on new meaning huh?  The sand seems sturdy, but it don't take much does it? 

Unknowingly I built mine on the rock. I was broken, and life in general had no meaning. No point to the whole thing. That's what the turn is. So when the whirlwind comes we won't be shaken. 

I know all/most went their own way. Through the wilderness, into self hibernation, you've been given lessons for learning. Learning about fear. A truthful vision about life. A more gentle lesson than say Anne Frank who obviously had to deal with her own quarantine thingy. 

So we all are in this new spot. Here before the great unknown. In life there are lessons. Ya just gotta use the eye in your mind. Use them in tandem with the two you have on your face. 

Anyway, today is another day. There isn't going to be much to it. Its rainy too.   :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.           :)))

No comments: