Sunday, April 26, 2020

3 Pounds To The Good Side

I gained 3 pounds last week, so that is good. I felt I ate better. I was hungry a lot. Especially on the days I worked. My cough, and phlegm thing is disappearing. I did do pushups and pullups the other day. Worst case scenario. I didn't lose a lot of strength yet, so I could do my normal reps. I did lose all ability to do them without soreness later. I am paying for that. Holy cripes. 

I slept almost 9 hours last night, which for me is a miracle. I feel pretty good today. We are going to work on a project outside today, which is our final one. This virus thing has been horrible. and still is, but we really got a lot done, and financially we didn't take a hit really. The time off we used to our benefit. Lisa will probably still have a few weeks off. 

Outside that not much. It would be kinda nice to get rid of this virus. We all are living with just a little apprehension in us I bet. Who is going to feel comfortable sitting in a bar having a beer?  Young people I guess. The older you are the more you worry. Typically anyway. 

This week will be a pretty normal week for me. I'll probably work 4 days. Our work area is spacious,  and there are not a lot of people working so it will be safe. Plus we all have to wear masks so. I am confident, and have no fear of working. For what has been a really negative start to the year, we have done positive things. 

Anyway, I guess I got nothing.  

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: