Tuesday, April 14, 2020

The Secret To Living Well During This Crisis.

For me it is having shit to do. Also staying in bed helps. Start the day later. Normally I am totally against this idea, but during this time I don't want to have my shit done by noon. Start late, work on projects late, next thing you know it is time for dinner. I am having coffee, and feeling pretty good about today. I got a shit ton done yesterday, and all I have left is cleaning and organizing the garage, and other side of the basement. All my shit is moved. Lisa still has a ton of shit to do, cuz she has a ton of shit. 

My life is simple. I don't have a ton of clothes. Not much else either. For this week, I can continue to work, eat, sleep, it is just on a different schedule. Also I am making more money by not working.   :)

If I didn't have shit to do it would be pretty brutal. I am not a good tv binge watcher. I like labor. Speaking oh binge watching, I just started season 6 of GOT. I'll be able to finish that over the next week or so. I have cleaning and organizing to do, and next week I can get our outside set up for the Summer. I hope this virus is gone soon. Also with all we've done with the time off, I would have needed a weeks vacation to get all this shit done anyway. Vacations at work are a use or lose. I'll probably lose my two weeks. Last thing I foresee me wanting is days off. 

Anyway things are okay here. It helped I got so much done yesterday. It made me feel positive. 

I guess I'll start my day. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: