Friday, December 6, 2019

Wowzers

I definitely had to sleep til my middle alarm. 8 hour and 9 minutes of sleep. Yesterday was approaching 14 miles. I ran the lawnmower while on fumes. I've been having problems this year. The leaves have been so dry, so instead of getting sucked up in the bag they blow around before it gets in the bag. I don't recall that ever happening before, and each time this year it's been like that. 

I am probably done for the year. All the leaves are down, and everything is at the road. After today we have 2 full weeks of Christmas. A frantic short week, and we will be done. 

Oh geez look at the time. I am way behind schedule. Oh I saw the Bears won. Now they are 7-6. They can easily lose the next 3 games, but they still have a shot. Football is a game of momentum, and they are playing their best ball of the season. They beat bad teams recently,  but Dallas statistically is a pretty good team. As hard as the Bear fans were on sports talk radio, Dallas would be fun to listen to. The Cowboys team is like everything to those fans. 

The Bears still have a shot. They have to beat 3 really good teams. 2 on the road to have any hope though. Anyway, I think I am driving today. The wind is howling. I may want to do some shopping after I work out. We'll see. Not much else going on with me. Another day down that had me wiped out. Once I ate dinner... good night. 

I spose. Obviously not a lot on my mind. Not sure if i ever had over 13 miles 4 days in a row, just by living. I know i was pretty wiped yesterday. That is being pretty active. I think it would be easier to run 13 miles. More consistent movement. No bending, lifting, turning etc...   That could be bullshit too. I just felt wrecked though after the 3rd and 4th day. 

Anyway, i better go. I have another day planned. Glad I got 8 hours of sleep.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: