Sunday, December 22, 2019

The Final Days Of Christmas.

Is a pretty exciting thing when you work at a busy bakery. The off season begins. I don't think anything gets too crazy, til you start seeing paczkis again. The weather is pretty mild 10 days out. We are  working today, cuz tomorrow will be like a Saturday, and the day after will be like a double Saturday. I am going to try to get in at 6:00 AM or a bit after. I went to bed early last night. 

I had nothing I wanted to do. I saw Jumanji after work. my receipt says I've seen 37 movies so far. I think since ive been an A-list member. I have been entertained by most of them. I am not a movie critique in the least. I just like to be entertained. 

Not much really going on with me. I don't have my  typical Sunday things to do, but I do have Wednesday off. Plus I probably won't be working a full day today. 

The New Year is coming up. I think my life will be much different than in the past. I am guessing I'll drink one day a week. Maybe none, but I'd say probably one. I want to be busier this year. It already started too. When I don't have those couple hours of drinking I get shit done. 

I like full work days, cuz it shortens up the time I may be idle. Idle time for me is not the best thing always. 

I ended up with only 82 miles last week. It seems like such a little amount now. I do remember being really horribly tired one day last week. Just wasn't sleeping good enough. Maybe just not enough period. Last night I woke up after 4 hours, then 6 hours, and then 7 hours. 4 hours is not good. Glad I fell back asleep. 

I did think of maybe doing the unthinkable. Training for the riverbank 25K. Just the eternal optimist in me I guess. There is no reason to think I can stay healthy for such a thing, but that is where my mind went. 

I think it wouldn't be a horrible thing to get into a stretching routine. My leg muscles are often tight. Probably,  because every day they get worked. If I worked on flexibility maybe it would help keep me healthy. I've tried everything else, well not really,  but I haven't tried stretching. 

I think I'll go to the library today after work. Maybe Barnes and Noble too if I don't find anything. A book on nutrition,  and stretching. When to stretch is the question. Ideally after I take Hope I spose.  I don't always have time. If I get my lunch ready the night before that would be good. Maybe after work too. I think I'd like to take Hope after work too if able. Also,  I think I can start running again too. 

Anyway a lot of plans. This year will totally be different. I don't know about the running thing, but I can give it a try. Not drinking every day has opened up my life even more. The thing I recognize about me is I am not looking for more free time. Just using more time to do productive stuff. Kill off the dead drinking time I use to have. Do something different in its place. It's kinda a nice feeling actually. Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: