Monday, December 30, 2019

1 For The Money.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got a good amount done. I did my shopping,  I clipped electronic coupons too for stuff I wanted or needed to buy. Why not right?  It's my Sunday routine to shop, so might as well take a couple extra minutes to go through that. I filled up the tank with gas with the 10 cent/gallon coupon I clipped. I wasn't going to get gas, cuz I had a half of tank, but I topped it off. 

We cleaned out the garage. The kids are moving out in late January, so they can stage their stuff. I made dinner with green bean casserole, cuz people should make that a lot. Also stove top stuffing with gravy, cuz people should have that a lot too. 

I got my run in yesterday in the rain. Hope,  and I got soaked. my clothes were like 30 lbs. after my run. So far so good on that front. I got garbage bags, and soap at Sam's Club. also later on I got salt at the local lumberyard for the water softener. 

So a pretty good day. I'd say around 3:00 I had nothing to do. That is the drinking hour right there. When you have nothing else to do. Sometimes you don't want to watch tv. Football is dumb this time of year if your team isn't in the playoffs. 

Anyway my dinner came out really good. Hit the spot. I cooked a Turkey breast in the slow cooker. It's like a big old Turkey, but just the breast. The slow cooker makes it come out really moist. My slow cooker is an insta-pot really. The other night I made red beans and rice with the rice function. That came out good. First time I made red beans and rice. I bought rice and beans to do it again. 

Other than that not much going on. This is update 269. One more to go. This should be a good week. It will be nice to have an extra day off. A second day off would suck. One extra day off should be fine. Not sure what I'll do yet. The thought of watching football all day sounds horrible. I think MI will get killed. Alabama is as good or close to the top 4 teams. MI not so much. So, I am not sure what I'll do. 

I can't imagine how people fill their time if they don't work. I would not enjoy that at all. I know people do that,  and they would rather do that. Those people are definitely different than me. I like the simplicity of my life. I stay busy, and that keeps the vices at bay, for the most part. 

Today will be a busy day. I have work, workout,  and dinner to cook. I may see a movie,  cuz it is raining,  and I have to drive. All in all it's a good life. Simple pimple. I don't really have anything to worry about. There always is little shit I guess, but my life really isn't bogged down with stress. 

I have some more books to listen too. Murder mysteries. I found a new author,  so i tried him out. The first book was good. I listened to an interview of his, and he mentioned Ellery Queen. I grabbed one from Audible to check it out. Only problem,  is I can't get any Ellery Queen audible books from the library, so I would have to use a credit, or buy them. They are all like 9-13 hour books, which I like as a size. Pretty excited to get those going. 

Anyway, as you see not much going on with me. More work, eat, sleep today as always.  There really isn't anything very special about life is there?  Just time filled with stuff. No happily ever after here that's for sure. No such thing. We just have our little time to spend here. 

I spose. I get to spend my time in a simple way. I just enjoy my little simple life. I have a good disposition I guess you'd say. Oh, one other thing. I gained 1.3 lbs. last week, but lost a small percentage of body fat. 62 miles only last week too. 82 the previous week. This week I am guessing around the 72 mile mark. We will see. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: