Monday, December 23, 2019

Maybe V8 Isn't The Best Thing To Drink In The Middle Of The Night.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, my stomach feels not so great. I think the V8 last night is the culprit. Plus I ate a ton of chocolate before bed for some reason. My body is definitely not used to a big chocolate binge that is for sure. 

I ended up working a full shift yesterday. I do have Wednesday and Thursday off this week though. Not sure what I'll do. Wednesday is Christmas so definitely just sit at home. I guess I'll read my books. I got 3 from the library yesterday. One on sleep,  one on food, and one on stretching. The stretching I really am pretty serious about. I want to start a routine. So I guess I will have stuff to do. 

Anyways what else?  Not much really. Yesterday was pretty weird as it was a day off that wasn't a day off. Weird being out of that routine. What do you do after work?  I could have treated it like a regular day, but Football was on, and it seemed like it wasn't a regular work day. Anyway...

I weighed myself yesterday, and I was under 165 lbs.  I lost another pound. My body fat fell under 22%.  I am not really trying to lose weight,  but I just assume it will happen. I will consume less calories just by not drinking so much. I don't feel I really add any calories either,  except last night I had a weird chocolate binge.  My stomach still feels weird, but I think taking Hope for a walk will help. 

I just looked at the calendar, and barring anything weird I'll almost definitely hit 270 updates for the year. As long as I've been doing this, I can't imagine what people think of me. I look back, and I see me being different now. Like time brings clarity. So many people have fallen away, and that is how life is really. In the end we will have very few friends. Most people I meet seem to be cool with that. Outside of work, i am not real sociable.  For one I don't go to bars anymore, so the casual beer I no longer do. Just not even interested anymore. 

I just have my little life. Work,  eat, sleep. Getting over the drinking routine, and trying to add a little more productivity. Whether it being physical activity or learning or both. 

I kinda think what I want out of life. My life is fine. I don't really need anything else. There is some future event that will see the end of the current version of me. My heart has known it, and for years I made no plans on account of it. The blog is the wait, and I have done that. Currently I am all patience as far as that goes. Ready today,  or willing to wait too. It doesn't matter. My heart is fine either way. My heart is kinda a trip. Really easy going. 

Its definitely not of this World,  cuz it isn't too concerned with normal things most people are concerned with. I don't feel it is anyway. Too easy going or something. Too chill maybe. I just know it is different now since it was taken after I gave up. 

Remember how hard I said my path was way back when?  I am so far removed, and so chill it seems like nothing. Of course that final thing wont be pleasant, but I am fine. Weary a bit of that final thing though. 

I better get going. 

Laterzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: