Thursday, December 5, 2019

That Was Definitely A Day.

Yesterday sure was busy. First off we worked a bit late. I had to workout after work, plus pick up a prescription. I get my prescriptions from the grocery store I typically shop at, so I picked up some groceries too. The store sends us coupons of stuff we typically buy a lot of, so i picked up those things with coupons. I had to do the home part of the workout, and make dinner. I watched most of the 2nd half of my program I fell asleep to the night before. I fell asleep again. I had to stay awake for a half hour,  and couldn't do it. I ended up close to 15 miles yesterday. You know it's a day when after dinner your awake time is really dwindling. 

I am up this morning. I'd say mostly recharged. I didn't run the lawnmower yesterday, cuz I didn't have time. I didn't get home til like 4:30 or something, and I still had the home part of my workout, and dinner to do. It was eerily already dark out too it seemed. Not to mention I was already pretty wrecked. I was worried about rain, but it isn't going to rain today, and it's a non workout day so today should be a breeze. I don't really plan on any short work days til after Christmas anyway. 

Then what will I do?  Will my steps drop radically?  I don't really know actually. We will cross that bridge when it comes. Spring and Sumner will be here, and I have no clue how 30,000 steps everyday will not be just my normal, not my goal. It's not just work, but outside work too. 

Anyway I am busy, and I like it this way. I don't want to work work work. I love my downtime. Yesterday when I got home I just sat in my chair with the tv off. Just chilling. Not really thinking of a ton, but I do enjoy that.   I put $100 each week in an account I have people invest for me. I started with $5000, and that total is starting to accumulate. I gave them $6000 the last 2 years for my annual IRA contribution. It's fun watching it. You figure I have 15 years of that stuff all things being equal. I don't plan on drawing social security til I am like 70. I can save a lot of money. You figure I got my Discover accounts too which actually pay interest. 

Its good saving like that,  except you don't feel like it is your money anymore, since you never want to touch it.   :)

Anyway I guess things are going good. I am busy, active, and my days end with me not being able to stay awake. I do my workouts, and I am glad about that. I feel strong you know?  Able to lift my body weight pretty easily. My blood pressure is good. This morning I think it said 126/78. Yesterday I think 120/78. I check it while my coffee is brewing. I think the salad each day helps that. Putting good stuff in me you know?  

I had someone say of me I was consistent. I guess I am that huh?  The days are all pretty good. 

Anyway today is a day. It should be okay. I'll be busy. Let's see if I can stay up, and watch a full show today. I do like a day that ends with me not being able to stay awake.  

Time to take the Hopester. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))


No comments: