Sunday, December 15, 2019

Gonna Use My Tablet

I want to use my tablet, cuz my keyboard wasn't working, and I fixed it.  Yesterday was okay.  I worked, as predicted I got out a little too late to see a movie.  Yesterday was tougher as far as drinking triggers go.  I definitely felt I wanted to drink... many times.   I thought about the 1 day a week thing, which would be fine, but I did worry about the slippery slope.  I did take the dogs for a walk after work, which never happens on a Saturday.  I forgot to do my home workout part on Friday, so I did it yesterday, and that never happens.   I listened to like 13 hours of a 20 hour book I just started yesterday.  It was really good.   Although I wanted to drink at various times, I did have an inkling to look at different things to do.  See if there was a play or something to see.   Things like that.  There really wasn't, but that avenue was open.   I thought about seeing a 6:00 PM movie too, which never happens.   

In the end I just listened to my book.  I got tired, and was trying to sleep.  Lisa came home, the dogs went nuts, and I streamed the Bulls game on Yahoo Sports.   I wanted to see how they play.  There is some good, and some bad.  A work in progress sorta.  I think they are still finding their rhthym in the new system.  Originally, I didn't like the coach.  Now that I watched them play, I don't give him a thumbs up.   I don't give him a thumbs down either.   I give him a wait and see, and optimism it can work.   They can make the playoffs, but it will be with a less than .500 record.  Maybe 3 seeds in the East get in under .500.

I still woke up at dumb o clock today for whatever reason.  I really don't think I got the optimum sleep yet this week.   The highest my resting heart rate was last week, it was down 11 bpm from that today.   I took my blood pressure yesterday, and it was 118/70.  I am 6 days in for not drinking.  All of a sudden I turned to a healthier lifestyle.  I ended up with 87 miles last week.   I don't know what a normal person does.  This non drinking me wants to push to do more.  Not sure what that entails.  I have more time to do something else.   

I bought Lisa's Christmas present yesterday.  A North Face Winter jacket.   I got it for $100 less than regular price.   I feel it was a good deal.   Also I think it is a nice jacket to have.   It is the color of her car, which is maroonish.   I've been spending money this week like a drunken sailor, which is funny, since it is the first week in years I haven't had a drink.   :)  Yesterday at work, I stretched out my legs, and they were toast.  Hammies horrible, quads tight, and calves too.   I should stretch out more.   I continue to think I want to do more and more.  Unfortunately, I won't be doing a ton of running, cuz of my knee.  It affects me riding a bike too.  I thought yesterday, I probably will not be sweating a lot.   In my mind's eye, I want to see me putting a good effort toward something, but what??            

Last week was 87 miles of steps, maybe my new goal is 100 miles each week.  Consider I have roughly 3 hours of non drinking time to use up every day.   That would help me get to a goal of 15% body fat, as my scale reads.   It seems hard, cuz I started yesterday over my previous weeks goal, and still needed a marathon to reach 100 miles.  I ended up with 87 miles.   Next week is a new week.  I won't be getting drunk today, so I won't be googling AA meetings tomorrow.   :)   It is a new week to start from scratch.   I am already seeing myself push myself in a physical way, instead of a sitting on my ass in a writing way.  I don't need to write a book, I have one here.   I don't need to tell a story, cuz one has already been told here.   I am not adverse to learning, so I may check out local colleges to continue my education.   Not to make more money, but really just to learn.   You know??   Make myself more knowledgeable about stuff.          

I am already glad I got that book writing shit out of me.   I honestly have no idea how to write like that.   I don't really want to learn either.   On here my grammar can be totally fucked, and who cares?   I don't want to spend a bunch of time on tedious shit like grammar.   Also all things considered I don't want to spend a bunch of time in front of a computer.   I don't know what the Hell I was thinking.   

Anyway, today is a day.   It starts today.  See if I can push myself toward 100 miles each week.   My Sundays just have to be a bit more active.   It isn't a problem really, cuz my Sundays were quite the drinking days.  It definitely tended to be a day in which I may have that extra drink.   I did think of addictions again yesterday.   There sure are a lot of them.   We tend to put them on drugs, and alcohol, but there is gambling, ciggarettes, video games.   I think there can be addiction to television, and fast food maybe, candy.   You name it.  Eating disorders are an addiction of sorts too.   We all are filled with these addictions.   The ones that make us worse are the bad ones.  Drugs, alcohol, eating, lazy disorders like tv watching, and video games.  They all fill some need, or maybe just keep us entertained.  

We all may judge people toward their less than healthy things they do, but I suspect we all have something.   I know no one wants to share theirs, cuz society would have us all keep everything in the dark.  I don't have darkness in me.   I can be seen.  I am open, cuz I went through the eye of the needle.   I don't even know others hardly anymore.   

Anyway, I spose.   I have a lot to do.   I should check for a recipe.   

Laterzzzzzzz         :)

xoxo         :)

xxoo         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee           :)))                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

No comments: