Friday, December 20, 2019

The 260 Number.

Yesterday I hit 260 in updates for the year. Looks like I got a good shot at 270. I did have a couple drinks yesterday. I was 14 miles in. Dead tired. My hammies were bugging me as the day went on. I did not do anything when I got home.  I did have my couple drinks, and went to bed at 6:00 PM. I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before,  and 6 hours before that. I can survive on lack of sleep, but I like a good amount of sleep regardless. Also I'd rather not be tired. I got over 7 hours last night. It seems to me the drinks were my way of taking a sleeping pill basically. I didn't drink to get crazy, and whoop it up. I just wanted to relax, and then sleep. I worked til 3:00, and was in bed at 6:00. 

As far as Christmas goes we have today, Sunday,  and Monday. I think yesterday was the hardest day. A lot of day baking went on, and a lot of packing. Some really big orders to fill. I don't think there is anything too ridiculous from here on out. Just fill the store at both locations every day.  

Outside that not much. I am super stoked we cheated Winter. It will be a green Christmas, and it hasn't really gotten horribly cold. We had a winter storm in November, and that's about it. Not much besides that. We closed our eyes for a brief second, and all of a sudden January is around the corner. Everyone knows winter is January and February. March doesn't count, cuz we start looking toward Spring.   If we hit January after a mild December,  then we cheated Winter. 

I definitely got pretty tired as this week went on. I was pumped and juiced, and definitely was running out of gas. I think last night helped. After this week my life will change a bit, as in I'll have time. I'll fill it in other ways than I did in the past. I am not sure how yet. There is learning, and physical activity to do. What shape and sizes those take is anyone's guess. 

I think life consists of 3 things perhaps. Learning, physical activity,  and labor. If your life has none of these 3 that perhaps is a problem. I don't consider learning the best way to beat a video game learning. So it lacks learning, physical activity, and labor. 

I just thought that shit out of the blue, but it seems to make sense. One should beware of what they read too I guess. Reading does not involve physical activity or labor. I guess maybe my job is ideal, as it potentially encompasses all 3. Physical activity, and labor for sure, and one can always learn stuff in the baking World. 

I think in life we marvel at the super stars. They have so much money, and can do whatever they want. I argue if you are lacking those 3, then you are not living your best life. Hollywood is overpopulated with lives that "seemed" perfect,  but are and  were far from it. 

Unfortunately,  labor,  and physical activity are important parts to life. A good one anyway.   If your labor lacks physical activity, then I assume you must make up for it somehow. 

I guess you can learn things in many avenues,  but if you learn something, and don't use it then what of it?  Let's say we learn physical activity is good for us, but we don't do it then what?  

For me I learned long ago, I get a good feeling with labor. I've been lazy in my past, but labor feels better than lazy. It gives one a good internal feeling. I am battling the drinking serves no useful purpose, unless like yesterday I needed a good sleeping pill. Living my best life is me learning,  and laboring, and having physical activity in a good amount. Alcohol is basically video games as far as those 3 are concerned. 

One needs down time I assume. The time when you do whatever. Movies,  shows,  video games, and books. That probably shouldn't be a significant part of your day. Not if you want to maximize the feel good internally part of life. 

Anyway, I guess I better take the Hopester.   I'll pass easily my summertime goal of 72 miles today, with all of tomorrow to go. Too much physical activity without recovery takes away learning time. So a balance is needed,  and us humans are not good in finding balance in things. 

You want to maximize good,  but without a balance we fail. Luckily my balance in life is my heart. My heart typically has a pretty good outlook. Confident, and secure. 

Anyway, gotta go. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: