Sunday, December 8, 2019

A Week Was Had.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I had 80 miles last week. It's definitely one of my higher weeks. I looked in my past, and I've had a couple 80s, and 83. I had a 95 one too.  :) I dont remember that one. 

I don't feel much is going on with me. I worked yesterday, and saw a movie like usual. I finished the dark tower series I think it ends up being 145 hours give or take. Maybe I should do GOT next. I think I read the first two,  and we didn't have a copy of the 3rd. Right now I'll finish the first Jack Reacher book. Between my library and audible I listen to a lot of books. I can't imagine how many 100s I've breezed through. 26 in just the female bounty hunter series. That was a long time ago too. Sheesh. 

Anyway I bought a ninja machine for juicing. Add that to my daily salad, and I will remain pretty healthy. Making a conscience effort. I bought a book too so I can learn good things to put in. I think it will be a good thing for me. Looks like I'll be shopping more at our health food market. 

Today is Sunday, so I got my normal shit to do. Have to go shopping and make my salad for the week. I am excited for today as I am most Sundays.  The Bears played Thursday so I don't have to watch football. Last Sunday I walked under 3 miles. I must not have taken Hope. It means the next 6 days I averaged 13 miles each day.  I was tired by the end of the week. So tired I skipped my workout Friday. Not cuz I couldn't squeeze it in, but all because I thought I needed to rest. I'll be good tomorrow. 

I gotta say I guess I feel pretty good. I am glad I got two jobs to keep me busy. Guess I am glad I get Sunday off each week. Remember when I worked 3 jobs, and only had some Holidays as a day off? That was fine too, but I like my day off now. 

I feel like we spend more money now than in the past. I don't know how. Maybe just Lisa does. She eats out a lot. I bring my lunch to work. I could always have a sandwich too for free at the bakery. For some reason I never get sick of Turkey or ham, mayonnaise,  salami, cheese, and lettuce. it probably isn't the healthiest thing to eat, but I also have my salad. Adds veggies to my diet. You figure there is no fast food either. I typically cook meals at night too. I feel I eat out less now. Lisa probably more. Eating out is a big expense if you do it a lot. That might be a generational thing too. I don't know. Some people would cook no meals if given the chance. I don't get that. Life got away from them I guess. Never learned to do the survival thing. Cooking is probably one of the most important things to learn. 

My dad can cook a pot pie in the microwave.  That's his culinary expertise.  I am not a good cook in the least, but I can put a meal on the table. I make my own red sauce, which I like better than any from a bottle. I can make my own gyro sauce, which is awesome. I feel you get a good feel when you cook a meal. Like it feels good.  A productive thing was done. 

Anyway, I guess I am thinking out loud. I should probably take Hope, and start my day. I guess one feel good thing about me is I am glad I am me. I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I am confident and assured. I don't really need any affirmation either. Over the years I just got stronger and more confident. That definitely is a feel good thing.  

Anyway, I gotta big day planned.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: