Tuesday, December 24, 2019

I Recovered From The V8 Fiasco.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My stomach was a little yucky yesterday for a while. The chocolate binge followed by the V8 drinks was not good. 

Other than that Monday was not too bad. I blew off my workout yesterday. I came home and read my books. First one was kinda about food, but other stuff too. Basically looking at stuff that is bad for you,  and pointing out in ways the opposite is true. Alcohol isn't all bad,  actually good for you in very moderate doses. That's where some struggle. Who doesn't continue to have 3-4 more drinks after they pass the moderation part?  

Let's say not drinking puts you at 20. Low number being good. As you start to drink moderately your good number switches to single digits. Once you pass the moderate stage you quickly rise to 80. 

There were things on food. Nicotine isn't all bad for you, but not if it comes in  the form of a ciggarette. Video games aren't all bad either. Like maybe 1 hour a day, not every free moment. 

In most things its the dose that counts.  Also I read through my book on stretches, and tried a bunch. I want to do it every day til I gather a good routine. I do like stretching. Things I wasn't expecting too, like neck, and shoulders and  stuff. It feels good. 

Also I kinda marvel at how good it is to not come home, and have a few drinks. It wasn't too long ago, that was unheard of. My thought was a day without drinking is a wasted day. I could drink too without any repercussions. no headache, and no hangover. I have since learned blood pressure is something one should worry about. Alcohol does affect us in unseen ways. At my age now I like a day without drinking. I still get those cravings once in a while. Weekends, and if I am really really tired where I know I got nothing in the tank. 

I have two days off in a row now too, so maybe the cravings will hit here. I almost never get two days off on a row. A work in progress still. 

Other than that not much. Christmas is upon us. So marks the end of the year. I don't recall anything too crazy this year. My life is in a pretty good routine. I have a plan for the future, which basically is work,  eat, sleep. I dont go out hardly ever. I really am trying to be more active. Get rid of bad habits, and do better stuff. I think it will be easy to add stretching to my daily schedule. I consider this to be very important actually. I wish I would have started sooner. 

I save money. All things being equal, I have a nice nest now. It's small, but you add 15 years of saving, and it gets big. My house is paid for as is everything else,  but the credit card balances, which automatically get paid every month. 

My life is not sexy at all. My life really is how I feel on the inside. I feel pretty good. I am not really stressed about much. I have a plan to my days. I am happy with it, and it just is fine with me. I don't need to travel a lot. I am fine at home. 

Maybe I mess people up a bit. You won't feel as good as I do, because I am so much more than what you see on the outside. My inside is what makes me, and my inside is quite different than if I went my own route. I am not the finished product yet, but that I cannot make. Also I can't go on that path. I am willing, but the timing is not up to me.  

Anyways, another day. Let's see if we have the alcohol cravings the next couple days. It feels so nice to not drink.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: