Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Day Went Pretty Good.

Yesterday went as planned pretty much. I cleaned the kitchen, made tacos, watched most of the next episode. I think I slept at the end. The refrigerator repair guy came out a few days early. Our fridge gets a lot of water build up. He finally figured the problem. Our door isn't sealing properly, due to a bad part not keeping the door level. So he'll order it, and we will get it early next week. The time of our regularly scheduled visit. 

Both days have been over 30,000 steps, and over 13 miles. Yesterday wasn't a workout day, but we got the order in for the week, so I had to put away a bunch of 50 lb. Bags of flour, and margarine,  and oil. It isn't hard, and it's not exactly a workout,  but it is activity,  that expends energy etc...

I want to run the lawnmower one more time. I am hoping for today. I am driving anyway, cuz I have to pick up a prescription. I'll pick up a few things too. I have an easy meal planned,  so hopefully. It would be easy for me to do, but I really am tired when I get out of work. Plus I have to workout, which includes the home part of the workout. My days are surely busy. 

Let's see. Anything else?  Not really. Its the morning, so currently my mind is planning all the things I want to do. I am ready to go go go, but I can't read all the books, can't watch all the shows,  can't do all the projects. I will succumb to fatigue. I'll sleep, and be ready to do it again tomorrow.  Fail at most the stuff my mind thinks it wants to do in the morning.   :)

This is just me too. Are all lives this way? So much to do, but so little time. I know when I take days off all of a sudden I have hardly anything to do. Guess I like being busy. It's more funner. :)  

Anyhoo, it's just me here. I feel pretty good about stuff. I am really solo kinda though. I am on my path. No one is with me on my trail. I dont think I am particularly interested in other trails. In that you and I are disconnected.  How was it supposed to be?  Who even knows anymore. 

The World is full of look here. This here is important. See it, like it, comment on it.   :)

Lol. It isn't though. Nothing in this World is important. All our deeds are just shit we do. God only knows ones motives. Those typically aren't the things saints are made of. Our motives. 

Anyway, today I'll have a day. It shouldn't be horrible.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: