Monday, December 2, 2019

Back To Reality.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. I got my typical stuff done, except one load of laundry still in the dryer. I guess the main thing is I made my salad. It's kinda a pain, because I put so much in it. Radishes,  cucumbers, celery,  carrots, black olives, onions, among other stuff. You figure you make enough for a week,  that is a ton of prep.  Kinda gives you an idea about the daily grind of the Olive Garden salad prep person(s).  

I did sign up for the 7 day free Disney thing. I watched Frozen 1. Captain America, and the 1st Avengers. Plus I made dinner, which I didn't like much. I went to bed early,  cuz Lisa went to see the knives out movie or whatever its called. I thought maybe I could grab some extra sleep,  but I was up at midnight. I kinda dread that shit, but I feel pretty good. 

Work will be busy, cuz we are down a person cuz of a vacation. I kinda try to work ahead on Monday, but not today. Do my minimum, and try to get the other normal shit done. Today is a workout day too, so I'll be busy. I took last week off. Not intentionally, but once I missed Monday I thought I'd heal up a bit. Get rid of the soreness in areas. It worked. I feel fine now. 

I started taking my blood pressure first thing in the morning. It's fine. I gained 2 lbs. last week. Probably nothing. I weigh myself every Sunday morning after my shower.  

Other than that not much. I did kinda think how I am on the inside this morning. That spark of internal energy I have that isn't exactly a normal thing. Remember when I said the energy returned?  This is approaching 25+ years ago. It's not a normal thing. It's a gift. I mean really, how many years have I been getting up hours before work to do this?  It's not a challenge,  and it's not a struggle. I don't need a ton of sleep to have energy. I have it. It is an internal spark. 

Anyway I was thinking how my normal, and my reality are way different than yours. I don't live in your World so to speak. I did at one time, but I am no longer that person. I can't imagine what I would be like if I didn't go the route set before me. The one I was blind to. No clue. 

I am waaaaay better now than whatever I could have possibly achieved on my own. I am free, happy, and carry no baggage. The unwritten rules of how we are supposed to grow up, and standard operating procedures for the human, I have no use for. The World chains us up. Keeps us in the dark, cuz that is what it's for. I live in the light. Able to be seen. That is security. That makes ones heart feel good. It gives me strength too. 

Anyway, enough of this holiday nonsense.  Back to the routine.   :)      yay.      :)

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeee.            :)))

No comments: