Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tuesday Is Like A Vacation Day.

Not really, but it's not a workout day so, I have extra time. Glad I got back working out yesterday. Geesh even my run went good. Easier than it's been for some reason. I feel my workout yesterday after taking a week off, which actually is 9 days off. 

I had a strange thing happen. Our Electric bill got paid through a 3rd party. I'd get it taken out of my account on the date due.  I found out they no longer use that 3rd party, so I had 2 months to pay, and it wasn't going out automatically. First I had to figure out what was going on. When your bills get automatically deducted you don't really think about them. Glad I caught it. It will be automatically deducted again, just not the same 3rd party. 

I do have a lot to do today. Kitchen is trashed, I am making tacos. Gotta watch the next episode of his dark materials. That's about it, but it will take up time. 

I didn't buy anything for cyber Monday. I did look at stuff, but I don't really need anything. I sometimes think of getting a game consul, but I know that would be dumb. I don't particularly like playing video games, and I surely don't have time. Maybe January and February, but last time I had one I got bored with it after a month. 

I know I know a 54 year old person shouldn't be considering these childish things, but once in a while the thought pops in my head. Video games are pretty much wrecking lives as far as I can tell. 

You can see the younger generations in the middle of summer having a January tan, and you know. 

I get it though. We all want to have fun. Fun for me is waking up in the morning knowing I have a full day ahead. I'll be busy, and there will be dinner. What is the path to a fun life?  First off you have to be fulfilled. Feel good about stuff you know?  Video games don't create that. Money won't help you reach that end, but you gotta pay bills. 

People are far away from the truth. It isn't really evident. You cannot create the real you, you want. I can't help you either. I am of no value in that regard. as far as I can tell anyway. You know what too?  I am fine. I have my little life that is pretty simple. Not seeking for anything, cuz it has already been found. 

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: