Friday, December 27, 2019

The Countdown.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. This is update 267. Saturday I probably won't update,  but I will have to the final 3 days of the year to hit 270. Sunday, not a problem. Monday, and Tuesday shouldn't either,  but I do have to get up at my regular early time to do it. Typically that's not a problem,  but you never know. 

Last night I had a couple drinks. Rather afternoon I guess. I don't know how people consistently can handle taking 2 days off in a row. What do they do?  Everytime I do it, it's a nightmare. I walked for like 6000 some odd steps yesterday. The whole day. I'll be ~ 10,000 by 7:30 AM give or take today. One day off is perfect. Recharge, grocery shop, laundry, clean. 2 days off is horrible. You just run out of shit to do. I do anyway. I get lazy. 

Today, I am back to my normal routine. Work,  eat, sleep. I don't have to worry about having nothing to do. My day will be full. Not drinking should be easy. I should have gone grocery shopping yesterday, but I forgot. I was binge watching "Succession" on HBO, and didn't even think about it. I don't know how people feel about binge watching tv, but for me it's not the greatest thing. I don't feel fulfilled,  I feel lethargic. It zaps out the best part of me. The energy. I guess that's why I am not a good tv watcher. I started a new show after, and just shut off the tv. I was done. I walked outside a bit, did dishes,  took my truck to get clean,  went to see about a haircut. Too busy. I need to find a new place. I have an actual barber less than a mile from me. I think I'll try him today after my workout. 

I don't know what to do about dinner. Maybe I should drive, and shop after my workout. What would be good for dinner?  That's a tough one today. No clue. 

Anyway, what else?  Not much. I am actually pretty excited about having a busy day. Yesterday was a junk day. The work part was missing. My #1 day filler. I binge watched tv too, so I became lethargic. Inactivity is poison to the soul. At least mine. 

I am going to run in a bit. I'll just do my new 2 mile loop. It should be fun. I'll have to make a quick salad for work. I should have done that yesterday. I don't have all my stuff, but I have celery,  onions,  cucumbers, and tomatoes. I can make that real quick. I think I'll ride my bike today. I can pick up something easy at a little grocery store by my house. You know what I should do?  Stop by the Mexican store. I used to go there a lot when my work was at the other place. It was on my way home. Totally forgot about that. Steak fajitas it is. 

Anyway the year is dwindling down. I'd say last year was a year about nothing. Hopefully 270 updates about nothing. I think all things being equal, I can hit 300 next year. Obviously I am in a pretty good groove of writing about nothing. Remember when I wanted to write a book a few weeks ago?  Haha.  After next week my life does change a bit. I'll say on average I may have say maybe 5 hours extra during the week, plus the not drinking thing, which will be easy I think with a regular schedule. Holidays are the worst. 

Anyway, today is a day. It should be full. I am guessing around 65 miles this week will be my total. Maybe less too. I am at 40 now with 2 days left. Next week will be screwy too, cuz of the holiday. Another day off. I hope not two. That would be horrible, unless I plan on doing something. A project of some sort. I don't know how others cope with time off. It's a real struggle for me. 

Anyways, I gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))


No comments: