Wednesday, December 25, 2019

And So This Is Christmas.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. For the record I had some drinks last night. It was fun, and I enjoyed it. It's why I ever drank in the first place. I have two days off in a row. I worked a short day yesterday too, so a lot of time off. I am predicting I'll be way less than my 80 mile norm this week. Maybe less than 72, and maybe way less than 72. I am going to start running today. I didn't stretch much yesterday, but I feel today is my starting day. I have no intentions of drinking today. Yesterday was fun, but today I want to have different fun. 

I did get most of the laundry done yesterday,  and dishes. We got some more dirty dishes. I am also going to make a sourdough bread. At work I refresh a sour dough sponge twice a week. This one has probably been going for 3 years give or take. We never use it, it's just an emergency sponge. I refreshed it on Monday, and took the extra home to make my own bread. This way is easier than keeping my own sponge refreshed. I found that to actually be like work. I didn't enjoy it so much either.  

I will start that soon. I have to refresh this sponge. Make my dough, and have it sit overnight. Then do some shit tomorrow. It's a long drawn out horrible process.  :)  I can make a white bread in like an hour or something stupid.  Between mix, and proof. 

Anyway, not much else going on with me. I got what I wanted for Christmas. An electric razor. I got Lisa a North Face winter jacket. It's too small, so she'll have to get the next size. She likes it. Who wouldn't?  It's warm, and it may eventually get cold here. Not in 10 days though.   We had one of my favorite meals. Stuffed shells. When we first started dating she made it a little more often. Definitely more than once every decade as now seems the case.   :)  Lisa doesn't like cooking. I like cooking. Most meals aren't horribly hard. I am in no way a culinary expert though, so I have no knowledge of making super duper fancy meals.  

Not sure what else I'll do today. It's probably the optimum day to read and binge watch tv. Everything is closed. In past years it would be an optimum day to drink, but that sounds horrible to me right now. Yesterday was fun. Today I have no interest. 

These days off are not the best things in the World. I am excited to have today off, and tomorrow,  but i know I'll run out of stuff to do. A work day shortens the day. Easier to fill it that way. 

Anyway I spose.  I got shit to do, and that's how I like to start my days.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: