Friday, August 30, 2019

Not A Lot Going On With Me.

Good morning. How's it going?  I am doing fine. We are hitting a good stretch now. High in the 70s lows in the upper 50s or 60s. Probably where life is most comfortable. So that's good. I enjoyed my bike ride home yesterday. It was like 80, and windy. I took Hope for a walk, and we chilled. Just an easy day.

I am getting pretty close to my two days off. Not sure what I'll do. I'll get my house spotless for one. I guess I got stuff to do. I'd say after this week school is in full swing. Not that it changes my life much. Work will slow down a bit til the Holidays, and then it will be crazy busy.

It will be January, and February, and before you know it March. Time does keep moving. What should I do this Fall and Winter?  I don't feel much of my life will change. Work,  eat, sleep.

Life is pretty simple I guess, and mostly cuz my heart is cool with my day to day. My blood pressure has been reading pretty perfect. Like 123/81, close to numbers like that. My cholesterol is good too, so I am healthy. We work, so money keeps coming in. I don't really have expensive tastes. I wear shorts every day or Levi's. Usually a tshirt too.

I spose others struggle with stuff in life. I am far removed from that though. My life isn't overly busy. I definitely am not looking over my shoulder for a better life. This one is fine. Outside of work I really don't have much I need to do. I still do stuff though I spose. I'd rather be healthy than not,  so I do stuff to keep me that way. In my quest to do more, and more maybe I found a minimum that keeps me healthy and uninjured.

Gone are the days where I feel I need to accomplish anything. If I died today I have no complaints. I don't yearn for any accomplishments. I don't need them. I am fine as I am.

Hearts are always striving after wind, but mine doesn't. My heart is settled so to speak. That I did not create. It was given to me. It is like I was put aside.  Remember that dream where I win the race, and I went where no one else can go. I wasn't happy really,  cuz I wasn't supposed to be alone. Yet here I am, with a content heart. There you are lacking that. 

The story to be told is how to bridge that gap. I have no clue. It also is no longer my concern.  It's not my job. I am a vessel that can be used for whatever. That's the turn. Not my will. It's just as far as I can tell I do nothing.  I have one thing left at some point in the future.

Soooooo, I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: