Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Better.

I was more tired yesterday than I thought I'd be. I didn't even work out after work. I blew it off. I am on my 3rd podcast of serial. I did it season 1,3, and now 2. 2nd season is about an Army guy who walked off his base in Afghanistan, and became a Taliban prisoner for 5 years. It was probably a divisive issue at the time, cuz him walking off base was a protest. The capture led to a huge search. A lot of assets deployed. When freed he did have to appear before a court martial. It's interesting. I am not sure how his story turns out. Leavenworth? 

One thing I learned about this podcast is the chasm between say a Taliban guy, and a typical say U.S. guy. Both are filled with dogma that puts a pretty heavy footprint on their outlook. All along I've told people to throw everything out. You know, just in case it isn't right. The truth is strong enough to remain, even when all dogma gets shredded.

I did that as I said I would. What happens is you find yourself alone in the World,  without any crutch of dogma. I know at some point all dogma got shredded as I suffered. The hidden labor.

So no one was willing to follow those footsteps. Safety in numbers?  Numbers and multitudes you are not held accountable for. To go the other way is scary for sure, cuz you no longer have the security of Country, numbers,  costumes,  clothes,  society. You are as you came here.

Since you came here you've been bombarded with all kindsa information. It's how this World works. You believed the numbers and some multitude of some sort, but those don't help you. You are alone, filled with some sort of false dogma.

I wondered about my story. I felt the Taliban people were very dark inside. A very rigid dogma they cling too. A typical U.S. person too.

You do have to throw everything away. I am not dark. My insides are open. Able to be seen. It's why this blog goes on, because you cannot cover light with dark. The problem being is it may take the final thing the current version of me has to do to help take the scales from your eyes.

Your walk up until now I have no idea about. It is nonexistent pretty much. You are a person born of this World, and have followed the steps the multitudes have. Darkness is everywhere.

Anyway. 

I am fasting today, so I can get my annual blood work done. Shouldn't be a big deal. If I am hungry I'll just not eat I guess.  Not a big deal. I am going after work.

I spose I'll take the Hopester. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: