Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Phone Took A Shit

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine.  My phone no longer charges, so I guess I have to get a new one.  I definitely don't need a pimp daddy phone for what I do, so I get an older one.  I think the one I currently have is a couple years old.  I'll have to download all my apps again which sucks.  I think my phone has been acting weird anyway.  Like I had to jump through hoops sometimes to have Pandora connect.  I'd be totally against Pandora now, since I pretty much hate most music, but I've discovered podcasts so.

Yesterday I was surprisingly tired after work, so I relaxed.  Basically listened to a podcast, and took Hope after a while, and made dinner.  Just another day I guess.  Nothing too crazy, except the stress of trying to get my phone to charge.  This morning, I accept I'll just get a new phone.  I may be able to get one for free, or at most $100  I use my phone a lot, but I don't do anything crazy with it.  Check scores, listen to podcasts, do my blog, sometimes play stupid games.  I think that is about it.  Check my banking stuff of course too I guess.

Today I am using the laptop, which I never use.  This is how unimportant my life is.   I have very few responsibilities.  I literally just have my little day to day, that is of no consequence.  Not really much for me to worry about.  Everyone wonders about the future, but I am not really concerned too much about it.  I live like life is a going concern, but really I know it isn't.  What the future looks like I am not sure.  I just have no concerns over it.  I am confident in how it all will play out for me.  It will play out good.  Oh there may be a little suffering along the way, but it is a small price.  Remember I wanted that suffering, and what it meant above all else, but I am cool with how I am now.  No biggie.  It happens when it happens.

I've lived the impossible story, that I cannot really explain all too well, without sounding a bit crazy.  Even that is fine with me.  I am confident, and secure as I am.  I don't have any questions of life.  I've gone down the winning road.  The road I did not make.  One I had no idea about as I was getting on it.  There wasn't any blueprint for me to follow. I blindly followed, and learned a lot.  Then I had the dead years, which I always wondered when things would begin.  They did, and not at all as I expected.  When things started up again, I can't ever really say what I did.  The 5+5 is all scattered.  Not even that I don't worry about.   I am selfish now kinda.  There isn't much to me at all.  Other lives pretty much are no longer my concern.  The story is totally out of my hands as it has always been,

That is fine too.

I have a day today.  Gotta get a new phone, and workout, and eat a meal, and stuff.

Laterzzzzzzzzz      :)

xoxo        :)

xxoo           :)

Byeeeeeeee     :)))

I used to always blog with a laptop.  The typing is much easier.   They are big though.  

cya    :)

No comments: