Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Been A Pretty Good Week.

For whatever reason this week is going good. I got a lot of the errands done yesterday after work,  I had well over 30,000 steps, I ran short for 3 days in a row. I've been able to get up early,  I made dinner, and did dishes. I had time to chill, and it says I fell asleep at 6:37. I have a few more days, and Summer is basically over.

Today is a workout day, and not sure what after. Not a lot on my mind right now. I feel pretty good.

Ohmigosh, I really have nothing on my mind. Nothing I am concerned with. Nothing I feel angry about. I have a day before me that won't be too different than most. I will work, eat, and sleep. The pressures of the World seem so far away. In life I am sure there is stress, but I have very little if any. I can't really walk in those shoes. A life of stress shoes.

You know how some people start a weekend, and just unwind?  Do whatever, and on Monday realize they spent way too much money. It's kinda an escape from reality. All the worries taken away for a bit. I don't ever really do that. I never escape,  cuz I have nothing to escape from. That is how my heart is light. There are no burdens. Nothing really I am concerned with.

In this way you cannot walk in my shoes,  and I cannot walk in yours. We are different. I cannot even bridge the gap between us. There is nothing I can do about it. I guess eventually we do bridge that gap, but how I have no idea. I absolutely have no idea how that plays out. I do know just the final thing I must do. I don't really think about it. I wonder if things change suddenly like in the past?  The hidden things no longer hidden.

Afterwards I know I will no longer have a comic book understanding. Everything is real at that point. I'll have understanding. All words will carry a good amount of weight.

That's kinda scary huh?  How many words does just this blog have?  I have that warning too. Our hearts can lead us down foolish avenues. Maybe this blog was supposed to be done a while ago.

My heart isn't concerned. I'll just have to accept what comes my way.

Anyway, today I guess I'll have a day. It shouldn't be too stressful. Most aren't. (All)

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: