Sunday, August 25, 2019

Another Day Off.

I have my day off today, and not sure what I'll do. I have my normal Sunday stuff to do, and we'll see. Yesterday was pretty normal. Work,  see a movie after, and chill. Lisa picked a fuck ton of weeds in the back. It looks so much better. I think I'll cut the grass today for one thing.

I am pretty excited for my day off. No reason really. Next week I'll have two days off, cuz of the holiday. A little getaway a little bit after that. Life moves so fast, it will basically be Holiday season before you know it.

I don't feel like my life will change too much with the change of seasons. I better get my fat tire bike in for a check up. I beat the Hell out of it. Ride it in the snow,  never clean it, and never oil the chain. I am the worst. I think the brakes are rubbing on the tires. May have been all Winter.  :)  obviously just a ride to work,  (workout place), and home bike. Pretty much what my other is too. I pretty much just ride for transportation.

Not much really changes with my life. Just kinda do my day after day. Not a lot for me to worry about. Not really concerned with much. People have their own lives, and they can do what they want. Nothing really affects me anymore. My work is done. The stage is set so to speak. How things happen from here on out who knows?  Not my concern. Not anything for me to worry about.

I am free to do as I want, and I pretty much just want to keep on with my simple life.

I don't feel I am trying to make a name for myself. Not doing anything terribly important. Nothing terribly exciting either. It's gotta look boring looking from the outside in, but it isn't. It's just easy, and my heart is light.

Today is a day off like I said. It should be pretty sweet. I am actually excited for some reason. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: