Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Another 8 Hours Of Sleep.

Just when I say I rarely get 8 hours of sleep I do it for the 3rd day in a row. I had a midnight wake up, but fell asleep again. Slept til my middle alarm too. I feel like I am in the dog days of Summer,  cuz nothing seems real exciting. Maybe if I start getting some shit done outside.

It should be a pretty great time of year,  cuz people with kids their life gets busy, and mine doesn't change. I typically am pretty good at feeding on other's misery. It's kinda how I operate. My life stays the same.

Yesterday was fine. One of those where I just had to get my workout in. I wasn't really feeling it. My workout is getting pretty easy with some stations so I should uo the weights again.

After 8 hours of sleep,  and some of my cup of coffee down I feel pretty good. Ready to start my day. All things being equal I think I will pick some weeds after work. I have to take Hope too. Then we'll have dinner. Life pretty much is our day to day,  dinner, and sleep. We aren't doing anything terribly important are we?

You bring others in the World they'll have the same to look forward to. A day to day, a meal and sleep. Of course everyone always has their personal B.S. to go through. Imperfections,  hurts, etc...  

Some people may even be lonely, although I feel that to be impossible for me. I am known,  and come to think of it that is a big deal. It's something deep down we all want, but there also is a lot we want to hide. I have no need to hide,  actually I probably couldn't even if I wanted. I don't want. Being open,  and filled with light is security. I can be seen, and it makes my heart at peace with stuff.

It is these things that make my life easy. I guess the truth helps take the burden of life away. I have to work, so I do, and I like it. I am not doing anything important by living,  and I can accept it. No one else is either,  and I know it.

The truth is so easy, but none can attain it. Too many falsehoods accepted as truth. It's why you were to throw everything away. The truth is strong enough to remain. Stupid shit you can leave behind. I guess even that takes courage, cuz your crutch you've held onto forever really isn't even a thing.  You've been clinging to a lie. 

Anyways I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: