Monday, August 26, 2019

Up At My Early Alarm... kinda

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was okay. You still run out of things to do on a day off. I did get a lot done. My normal shit, and outside shit, and tried a new recipe. Listened to a podcast for a long time too. The Black Tapes. I don't know why I picked that one. Voices matter, and this girl has a good voice for a podcast. Not that I am any expert in such things.

That was about it. I am up early, so I can take Hope. My run was fine yesterday. Just my typical short one. My shoes are pretty broken in, so the desire to stop running, and walk didn't occur. So basically a day.

Today will be another day. I have to work out, but it should be a nice afternoon. I was just thinking what I would do with a 2nd day off in a row?  I have no idea.  I'd run out of things to do pretty early.

Anyway, not a lot on my mind. Just the start of a normal day. It's Monday so not exactly people's favorite day. My days are all pretty straight forward. Nothing to stress about really. I'll do labor, and have the rest of my day. I'll eat, and sleep. It's about all I ask in a day. Work,  eat, sleep. 

I really have nothing to write about. Not much on my mind. I guess today should be fine.

What a dumb entry.  Oh well.

Laterzzzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: